The Purple Roses

So this chapter isnt long but I thought it was a good start to showing how the stalker plays with his voictims but gives  insight to his home life.

______________________________________________________________

***Stalker's POV***

It was slightly over cast and the soft breeze toyed with her hair, it has been three days sense number 22 died and her body disposed of and I had already decided on my next pray. She was beautiful with long silver strands of hair that fluttered and glinted. I suppose I had always known that she would be the next one seeing how all of the girls I had chosen had been connected to her. 22 was the closest to her though. Looking over her shoulder as though she felt me there her startling purple eyes drifted over me. In her mind I was the cool guy at school and the fun loving puppy guy out side of it so why would she even think I was the one slipping weird messages in her locker of her favorite flower.

When the bell rang symbolizing that our PE period was over I walked behind her maybe to close because I could smell the warm cherry scent of her lip gloss and the heady scent of her perfume. Her delicate body looked fragile next to mine and I knew that physically breaking her wouldn’t be a problem. Her mind though was strong, “Juniper” I say and she looks behind her and gives me a huge smile before walking to the girls locker rooms to change. She was the one.

As I walked to my next class I looked around and found a tiny caramel skinned girl texting by what I assumed was her locker. “Hello” I say and flash her a smile, Just because I had a target in mind didn’t mean I couldn’t play on the side lines with another that I would just give to father latter. “You’re really pretty” She was surprised by me and melted. The girl, Tazemen, wasn’t anything special. Dark brown hair with a dyed dark blue undertone.; Small features and full lips curvy body but short making her look chubby. Yeah I was out of her league but for awhile I was and soon she will realize what messes her low self esteem got her into.

After getting my toys number I entered the class room which I shared with my sister and my future victim. Sitting next to her I smile and ruffle her perfect curls causing them to fly all over the place, growling at me I laughed and pulled out my note book. “So new toy and victim already?” She asked knowing me well enough to know I wasn’t in this good of a mood without reason. Nodding she suddenly smiled and handed me some flyers.

Raven Flier

Age:17

Last seen walking home on 1/23/12

Beneath that was a picture of her beautiful smiling face, her rich black locks were smooth and her face un harmed. Her crisp gray eyes held only happiness. It made me a little sad the 22 was gone when I looked at the photo of her. The second and third flyer looked to be for the same boy except their names and eye color were different. Jasper and Alexander Lee, both had shoulder length black hair but Jasper had pale green eyes and Alexander dark blue. “Your old one wasn’t broken yet” I say looking at the last flyer the perfect little angelic face of four year old Merriah looked up at me. “Father?” I growled and her wistful smile changed into a scowl.

“I think so… I almost hoped it was you because you would only frighten her but father…” She trialed off when the bell to start class rang., “Talk too at home” She finished and started taking note’s.

****Juniper's POV****

It didn’t take long to change from my loose fitting PE clothes and into my soft pink sweater and plaid skirt, my knee high combat boots finished my outfit.  I braided my hair and walked into my next class with my note book in one hand, the class room was toasty which was a change from its normally frosty temperature and smelt of sweet perfume. Where grumpy old Mr. Lean should have sat was a young curvy blond sub with a tight leopard print dress and black pumps. Smiling I sat in between my closest friends Chase Brown and Sammie Brown they where twins on one side and Jordan Lyan and his younger sister Betta. Michael Lance sat behind us with an irritated looking girl next to him and when I gave him a questioning stare he just shrugged.