chapter ~32~

(Sorry for any typos and grammer mistakes I was in hurry)

Mira's (p.o.v)

We have been sitting in the same postion for a few hours now , laying on the couch cuddling and watching T.V , zayn's hand is resing on my stomach and my hand is placed on top of his , seriously I can't believe that we worked it out and now we just cuddling , I thought that our relationship would be ending badly and that zayn's visit is for to inform me that he will sent me my divorce paper later but I was surprised that zayn actually forgave me and understood that I didn't mean any harm , okay at first I meant but later on I loved him and I totally forgot and I didn't stick to the plan.

Zayn trailed his finger on my cheek , I giggled "That tickles" I said swatting his hand away , he chuckled and hugged me tighter .

"Zayn?" I asked him , I have to talk to him about harry's situation.

"Yeah?" he said turnibg his head to look at me.

"What about harry?" I said , zayn's jaw clenched .

"What about him?" zayn said with a cold face , his mood changed 180 degree.

"I mean , you forgave me but you didn't forgive him , we both made a mistake so there is no one better than the other" I said putting my hand on his arm calming down , I felt his body relaxs.

"You are my wife mira" he said with a calm voice.

"And he is your best friend! please zayn.....just talk to him and hear what he have to say , I was talking to manahil over the phone and she said that he is so broken that you guys aren't on speaking terms , you guys have been best friends since forever and I think that is stupid reason to be apart" I said looking at him in the eyes wishing that he would actually listen to my words.

"That is not a stupid reason mira! he actually lied to me" he said fetting angry.

"I lied to you too! and your forgave me , I think it's unfair that you forgave me only" I said , he sighed and rubbed his face with his hands .

"I don't know , I'll think about it okay? Let's just go to sleep , we both have work tomorrow" he said standing up , I followed him to our room , I layed on the bed and wrapped myself in the cozy blanket , zayn stripped to his boxer and layed next to me , I tried to avoid looking at his abs but I couldn't help but glance just a little bit on his six packs , zayn caught me looking and smirked.

"Like the view?" he asked me smirking , I rolled my eyes and laughed a little.

"No" I said laughing .

"You can lick it , I wouldn't mind it babe" he said smirking as he got closer to me , I put my hand on his chest and slowly pushed him away.

"We said we will take it slow zayn so go to sleep" I said pushing him away , he groaned and layed on his back without covering his body with a blanket.

"If this is your way to seduce me then it's not working" I said closing my eyes while smiling , I heard hin groan and mumble.

"Party pooper" he mumbled then after a few minutes I heard a slow breathing coming from his body indecating that he is finally sleeping , I closed my eyes and let the darkness come over me and going to la la land.

****

I sat on my dressing room with a hot chocolate in my hand , I have been standing for a few hours now for my photo session , dressing in a millions dresses and outfits with a new hairstyles and makeups can be actually tiring .

" Mira, mi belleza" Mr. blake came through the door with a big grin on his face .

"Hola blakey " I said feeling impressed with myslef that I had learned a few spanish words from him.

"Woah! bebè you are getting better everyday In Spanish" he said as he brushed his soft bangs from his eyes .

"Thanks blakey , credit goes for you" I said , he smiled and sat beside me on the couch .

"Anyway , I have a good news for you" he said smiling , I sat my cup on the table and turned my head to face him.

"Really?! tell me tell me" I said getting excited.

"You will be getting your first paycheck next week and there is a modeling comapny that wants to photo shoot you" he said , my jaw literally dropped on the floor.

"What?! holly shit! that's incredible , thank you so much" I said hugging the life out of him , he laughed and shaked his head.

"Don't thank me honey , they liked your pictures , I quote 'She is sexy and pretty and photogenic' so I told them that i can ask you " he said.

"Of course! I will go" I said smiling , he laughed.

"Okay , I will tell them that you agreed and arrange a meeting with them , you can go now " he said , I smiled taking my purse and said bye to him going home , I can't wait to tell zayn.

****

"Zayn? babe are you home?" I said as I got in our flat.

"In the kitchen" he yelled , I put my purse and keys on the table and walked in the kitchen to find zayn wearing apron and spatula in his hand i laughed as I saw the pink apron.

"Hey! don't laugh , I couldn't find any other apron but pink okay?" he said pouting , I hugged his torso and pecked his lips lightly.

"I missed you" I said .

"I missed you too babe" he kissing my forehead .

"I have an amazing news" I said smiling , he brushed his nose with mine and mumbled 'What?'  .

"I will be getting my first paycheck next week and there is another company that is willing to have a photosession with me" I said , zayn smiles and kissed my lips .

"That's amazing honey" he said smiling , "I know!" I said grinning.

"Okay , go change and have a shower now until I finish making dinner" he said , I nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Try not to burn the house down" I said laughing while walking away , he slapped my ass , I squealed and ran away to my room.

***************************************

I FINISHED MY EXAMS YESTERDAYY!! YAY AND THANK GOD THEY WENT WELL.

ANYWAY I HAVE MY VACATION NOW AND I WON'T BE STARTING SCHOOL UNTIL ATLEAST FOUR MONTHS OR SOMETHING THEN I WILL BE STARTING HIGH SCHOOL! YUP HIGH SCHOOL -_-

DON'T TO VOTE PLEASE PLEASE , I WILL BE PUTTING A VOTE GOAL BECAUSE HONESTLY I WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS STILL PEOPLE READING MY STORY .

SOOOOO....

15 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

VOTE , COMMENT AND FAN ♡♡♡