chapter ~36~

Mira's (p.o.v)

I'm now five months almost six months pregnant with peanut, alot of things had changed in these couple of months , me and zayn finally decided that it's enough for us to take things slow and be back together......for real , harry and zayn became more than brothers again and they forgot about their rockey stage and finally I met zayn's family and guess what? they liked me especially his little sister safaa , she became very fond of me , his dad is not that bad after all and he finally got that zayn isn't a little boy anymore and that he has a wife and a baby on the way.

Today is the day we are going to find the peanut's gender , we haven't decided what we are going to name him or her yet , I'm currently getting dressed for the doctor's appointment while zayn is fixing his hair in the bathroom .

I didn't want to go so fancy just comfortable clothes will do , I put on a baggy white t-shirt with 'Mommy to be' written on it and wore a jeans baggy overall then I slipped my converse , I didn't put on much makeup just a strawberry flavoured lip gloss and mascara , my hair has grown so much it almost reaches my bum but it has so many split ends , peanuts took all my nuitriens .

"Zayn! I'm ready"i called him , he poked his head out of the bathroom then he walked out of the bathroom.

"Can we go now ? " I said feeling excited to know the gender of the baby .

He chuckled and nodded "Yup let's go " I smiled and we walked put of our flat .

"My bump is really big , I feel like it shouldn't be that big when I'm just five months pregnant" I said rubbing my belly as we entered the elevator.

"You know I heard that if women have big bump then they will have a boy and if they have a small bump then it's a girl because boys are bigger and stronger than girls" zayn said with a proud smile.

"I hate to burst your bubble zayn but that is utter bullshit , any women could have a small bump but she will give a birth to a tiny unhealthy boy" I said with a smirk , his smile fell.

"Sometimes I forget that you was the smart nurd in university" he mutter , I glare at him .

****

"Mrs. Mira malik" the nurse called my name , we both stood up and walked in the room to find a middle aged doctor standing infront of his desk .

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. malik , I'm dr. pepper and I will be your doctor throu5 your pregnancy" he said with a formal handshake .

"Hello dr. pepper" I said with a polite smile.

"Its nice to meet you " zayn said with a grin , I can tell that he is happy that the doctor is not some young doctor .

"Lay here please" he said motioning at the examination table, I nodded and layed on it , he sat on the chair next to me and raised my shirt so my bump is on fully show , " This might be a little cold" he said and rubbed a cold gel on my stomach I flinched a bit .

He put that thing on my stomach and kept moving it " Here that's your baby " he aaid pointed at the screen , zayn held my hand as our eyes watered from the sight of our baby , I can see the baby's little fingers and toes .

"Do you want to know the gender ?" dr. pepper asked , I nodded quickly and looked at zayn , he has tears on his cheeks but he wiped them quickly.

"It's a.......boy , congratulations" he said , me and zayn broke in a biggest grin ever , zayn always wanted a boy , I wanted a girl but of course I will love him to death , he will be my little sunshine .

"I will leave you for a few minutes" the doctor said and walked out of the room to let us have some privacy.

"Is that his penis?"zayn said pointing at the screen , I laughed and shrugged.

"I don't know, but I'm so happy that we are having a boy " I said , zayn leaned down and kissed my lips.

"Me too babe me too" he said smiling .

"What are we going to name him?" I asked him , zayn thought for a minute then smiled.

"Zachery evan malik" zayn smiled , I actually like the name it's unique , I smiled and nodded at zayn , I can't wait until we start out little family.

THE END

****************************************

Okay so it's end of the story *crying*

But

there will be an epilogue! I don't know when I will update because ramadhan is on sunday and I will be fasting so it will be hard to write but I will tryy I promise.

RAMADHAN MUBARAK TO ALL MUSLIMS OUT THERE !! RAMADHAN KAREEM :D