Ha Neul/Fem!OC (One sided)

She smiled as Ha Neul talked about them, it was all she talked about nowadays. She didn't mind, not one bit (No, it hurts, so much and she wants it to stop because she looked so happy-but it doesn't work like that). Those chocolate colored eyes brightened as Ha Neul's I-think-I-am-in-love smile stretched across her face. She had seen many times, but this was different and she never hated something more than the fact she loved it. Because this time, that smile wasn't for some jackass who treated Ha Neul like a object.

Her heart broke as she told her childhood friend to not give up, you never know. The words tasted bitter as they slip through her lips, but she smiled through it. The feelings for Ha Neul must always stay hidden, like what her mother told her, they weren't right. Not natural, despite the way they made her feel free and light, the way they made her want to grow old, so she could watch laugh lines appear on her beautiful face. So, she could say she grew old with one of most beautiful and wonderful woman at her side. So, she could wake up to see her face makeup free, drool dried at the corners of mouth and watched as her eyes flutter open.

But no, this love was unnatural, wrong and one of the worst sins. So, she will keep it locked in a box and smile as she tells her to chase after love, because she deserves to have someone who will deal with her worst moments and cherish her best. Who will tell her when to stop and encourage her at the right moments. She deserved love at the fullest, she deserves someone who could give her children that she had always secretly wanted. She laughed as Ha Neul told her about a guy that sounds absolutely perfect for her friend.

-x-

A/N: Short and sad, but I think I did okay. I hoped you like it.