Chapter 1

Joey's POV

I rush Hannah to hospital, she's going into labor right now. I'm currently sitting on the seat next to her holding her hand and comforting her through this painful time.

What if I'm not a good dad? What if I can't help Hannah with the baby because of school? So many thoughts are rushing through my head and it's making me a lot more nervous to invite this little girl into my life then I was before. I am excited, don't get me wrong. It's just a lot to take in, being 16 and all. Hannah had to drop out of school to take care of the baby. We already have her room all set up and everything. I know, we won't be able to take the baby home straight away, she has to stay in the hospital for a couple of days to get checked up and make sure everything is okay.

My thoughts get cut off when the doctor yells "She's here! Your baby is here!" I quickly jump up and watch as the doctor hands Hannah our beautiful baby. "Joey, look at her. She's perfect" Hannah starts to cry. "Baby I know, I can't wait for her to come home and open her eyes to see what beautiful eyes the little one has" I say with a huge smile spread across my face. "I'm so proud of you baby" I say as I kiss the top of Hannah's head. I sit back down as Hannah feeds the baby.

After she is done Hannah hands me the baby. I carefully take her in my arms and try to get comfy in the plastic hospital chair. "Hi Sophia, welcome to the world. I love you so much" I say to her. "Joe, it's time for the doctors to take her so she can sleep" Hannah whispers. "Okay" I hand the baby to a doctor and he carries Sophia to a baby room.

"I'm so proud of you Hannah" I smile. "I love you Joey, I'm so lucky to have a guy like you in my life" She says as she hugs me. "I love you too"

We both end up falling asleep.

*Next day*

I wake up and see that Hannah is feeding Sophia. "Good morning beautiful" I yawn. "Morning" She tiredly smiles. "Can I see the baby?" I ask. "Sure" Hannah says and slowly hands me Sophia. "She's so cute" I say happily. "I know" Hannah grins.

*2 months later*

It has now been 2 months and Sophia has been doing great. She is currently in the lounge room in her bouncy chair. "Hello Sophia" I tickle her stomach lightly, she giggles. Her giggle is so adorable. Her blue eyes are so beautiful. She has the eyes of Hannah. She has started growing a bit more hair, it seems to be growing the same shade as mine. She's absolutely perfect.

 She's absolutely perfect

This is Sophia btw :))

Im also taking a week off school just to help Hannah a bit before I go back. She is in the kitchen preparing lunch for us 3. "Hey babe you need any help?" I ask Hannah as I walk into the kitchen. "No it's okay. Thankyou anyway" She smiles and kisses my cheek. "Alright. I'll play with Soph while you are making lunch" I smile and take Sophia out of her bouncy chair. "Hey bub" I say. Sophia smiles and I can't help but smile too, her smile is so contagious. Trust me, if you met Sophia you would agree with me.