Chapter 3

Hannah's POV

I wake up feeling happy. "Joey wake up!" I say as I nudge him. "Mm?" He mumbles. "Can we go looking for a dog today. Maybe 2?" I ask. "Uhh..YES" he exclaims. "Lets get ready!"

I get dressed and brush my hair and teeth. Joey does the same. I wake everyone else up and dress Sophia. I put her in a pink flower shirt and cute little overalls and I pair it with pink shoes.

"Guys we are getting 2 dogs!" I scream. "Oh my god!!" Claudia yells. I feed Sophia and we are all ready to go. I buckle Soph into her car seat. (We have a huge car) and Chloe sits next to her. Im in the drivers seat and Joey is in the passengers seat. Claudia is on the other side of Sophia and Aaron is in the very back.

*30 mins later*

We arrive at a pound. I felt like this was the right thing to do, saving 2 dogs lives. We all hop out and I carry Sophia. First we see a husky. It's a boy. He has blue eyes and small patches of black on his eyes. He's perfect. We ask someone who works here if we can get him. They nod and we keep looking for another dog.

After looking for around 20 minutes we found another dog, its a german shepherd. His ears a floppy and it's so cute. The way he got so excited when I got close to him. We decided to get both the dogs. They need homes. We pay for the dogs and leave We put the dogs in the very back of the car with Aaron and head to the pet store. We go shopping for big beds since they will grow up really fast. They're big dog breeds. We then look for food. Dry food to be specific. We also get some meat dog food and toys, leashes, harnesses etc.

*2 hours later*

We are all done and back home. I layed down two dog toilet training pads in front of the back door. I then set up their area in the house. I put down their water and food bowls in the kitchen and fill it up with water. We all agreed on the name Bear for the german shepherd and Dakota for the husky.

 We all agreed on the name Bear for the german shepherd and Dakota for the husky

          Dakota^^^

          Bear^^^

We are all so happy. The dogs are so playful and energetic. They love mucking around with each other. After all this organising and setting up its 4:35pm. I feed Sophia a light after noon tea. I give her half a banana and let her eat on the ground instead of in her high chair. She loves the dogs. Everytime they lick her she laughs and its so cute.

"Thank you for letting me adopt these dogs Joey, I felt like just saving lives. They needed homes. I love you baby" I say to Joey as I kiss him. "That's okay. I know how much you love dogs. I love you so much babe" Joey replies as he kisses me back.

*Skip to dinner*

We are all now settled down and eating in the lounge room watching the second season of Stranger Things. I love this show so much. Sophia has already had her dinner. After I finish my dinner I put my dishes in the dishwasher and feed the dogs. I grab their bowls and tell them to sit. I grab their meat food and put half meat and half biscuits in each of their bowls. I place the bowls on their stands. "Wait" I say as I point at the both of them. Their tails are wagging like crazy. "Okay go get it" I laugh and they basically run to their food. "Gosh don't eat too fast you'll choke" I say dying from laughter. (This is literally what my dog does)

It's now 9:15pm and Sophia and Chloe are asleep. I put the dogs to bed and say goodnight to Aaron and Claudia. "Night guys, thankyou for today. I hope you like Dakota and Bear" I smile. "Goodnight, and yes we love them!" They both smile back and walk into their room.

I change into my pyjamas and slide into bed. "Goodnight JoJo I love you so so so so much" I say as I cuddle up to his chest. "Goodnight baby, I love you too" He says as he gently kisses my forehead. I slowly drift off to sleep with a huge smile on my face.

Hii I hope you liked this chapter! Sorry if it was a bit rushed. I just wanted them to get the dogs already😹 Have a good day/night! ily all sm x