Chapter twelve

Chapter twelve

"So you did get my message." Was the first thing my dad said to me. "You look so much like your mom. It's almost startling the resemblance, other than the eyes. Your mothers were green." He says shifting his weight back and forth. I smile and run up to him hugging him. He wraps his arms around me and sighs.

"Why didn't you come get me? Look for me at least." I ask. "I knew you were safe with Owen and Reyna." He explains. "Yeah cause growing up with a lady that barley acknowledges you is safe. It was nice having siblings though." I say thinking about Riley, Ryan, Trent, and Eric.

"Yeah, Reyna can be like that sometimes. How was Owen, though?"

"He was better but not the greatest. He acknowledged me to an extent and he gave the means to survive. It was really Riley, Ryan, Trent, and Eric that made my stay there worth while."

"I'm sorry about that. It was the only option for you, apparently. I would've much rather had Elijah Barnes look after you."

"Yeah so would I. He was nicer to me than Owen."

"You've met him?"

"Yeah Riley and I were signing a treaty with his pack a couple days ago. That's where I met Eli." I say looking over at my mate. He smiles and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Yeah he told me already." Dad says ending that conversation. My phone starts ringing then and I scurry out of the room to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Thalia, hey, it's Joey."

"Hey Joey. What's up?"

"You just forgot something over here. I'll send it down in the mail for you. It should be there in a few days."

"Thanks Joey. Um how's Levina?"

"She's good. Trent marked her the other day. Sent me off the wall crazy that he would do that."

"I can imagine that. Was Trent shaking in fear that you were mad? Cause he would do that when mom was mad."

"Not that I saw. Maybe he's gotten tougher?"

"Yeah maybe. Or Levina has finally knocked some sense into him."

"I miss you..." Joey says. It shocks me so much I don't respond. "Thalia? Are you okay?" Eli says coming out of the room. "I have to go." I say into the phone, ending the call.

"Who was that?" Eli asks kissing my cheek. "One of my friends from back home. Her names Erin and she just called to see how I was." I lie through my teeth. Eli frowns at me but leads me back downstairs to the party.

Once the party ended Eli and I headed up stairs to go to bed. As I'm heading down the hall Eli leans forward and whispers in my ear. "I really want to mark you right now." I turn around and kiss him. He stands there stunned before kissing me back. He pushes my back against a door and opens it with his hand. I fall into the room as he pushes me against the bed. His lips start traveling down my jaw to my neck. He kisses the base of my neck as I moan. He smirks and sucks on that spot. "God Eli just mark me already." I say. His canines come out and puncture my skin. It hurts at first but then it's pure pleasure.

"Now your mine for sure." Eli says kissing me again.

-------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry for the long wait for that last chapter. Things are very hectic in my life right now.

So Eli marked her. How do you feel about that? In my opinion I like it better than her and Joey...