Chapter thirteen

Chapter thirteen

2 months later

"Hurry up Eli! Your so slow!" I shout over my shoulder at my slow mate. Right now we were hiking a mountain together on our vacation. "Why... are...you so...fast?" He says in between breaths. "Because I have a lot of energy. Plus I used to do this all the time with Riley." I explain waiting for him to catch up. When I look at him he's sitting on a rock panting. I roll my eyes and start walking towards him.

As I'm walking down my foot slips out from under me and I fall. Luckily not off the edge. I let out a shriek and Eli shots up starting to run to my side. "I'm fine." I say getting up. Bad idea because my feet were at the edge of the cliff. My feet slipped off pulling me downwards. I scream and try to grab something to stop the fall.

"Thalia!" Eli screams running to me. He grabs my hand just as I'm about to fall over the edge. I look down and see along ways below me is water. "Eli pull me up, now." I say and he does. Once I'm up he pulls me to his chest and hugs me. "I thought I lost you for a moment. You scared me so much. Never do that again!" Eli says pulling back and looking in my eyes. I nod mutely and hug him again.

After a couple minuets of just sitting there we decide to head back down to the bottom. We walk down slowly with me on the inside and Eli on the outside. We make it to the bottom without anymore mishaps. We get in Eli's truck and drive to our cabin in the woods.

When we get there I hop out and walk inside going straight to the bedroom. I slip into my fuzzy pj's and let my hair down from its ponytail. I walk into the living room to see Eli no where in sight. I go into the kitchen and see him by the stove trying to cook. "Eli, what are you doing? I thought we agreed I would do the cooking." I say hugging him from behind. "I know but I'm just making hot dogs. How hard can that be?" He says shrugging.

Exactly 2 minuets 13 seconds later he comes over to me and smiles sheepishly. "Fine I'll help." I say getting up. He grins at me and kisses me. I go into the kitchen and see that the hot dogs are almost done. "You don't need my help. Your doing fine." I say turning around to be kissed. I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries me away from the stove. He places me on the couch and presses himself on top of me. His lips find my neck and start sucking. I moan when he reaches my mark.

"Eli, do you smell that? Something's burning." I say and then realize what it is. "Shit." Eli hisses getting off me and running into the kitchen. I walk in after him to see running outside with the burnt hot dogs. I giggle quietly at him running around flustered.

He comes back in a couple minuets later to see me making soup. "You know I love you, right." Eli asks kissing my neck. "I know. You know I love you too, right." I ask. "Well who couldn't love me?" He says laughing. I punch him playfully and say, "Your a jerk Eli."

"But I'm your jerk. And your my everything..." Eli says. I move the soup off the burner and turn the burner off before turning towards him.

"Come on. Dinner can wait..." I say pulling Eli towards our bedroom. We go inside and he pushes me onto the bed, getting on top of me. He kisses me softly before he brushes his tongue along my lower lip, asking for entrance. I don't wait and allow him into my mouth. We both fight for dominance but he win.

I wrap my legs around his waste and pull him closer. I grind my lower half into his. He shivers with pleasure. He slips his hands under my shirt and roams around. He moves his mouth down to my neck. He slips my shirt of and I growl at him. He looks down at himself and realizes he still has his shirt on. I take it off and throw it to the ground. He moves back to my mouth and finds the clasp of my bra. He un clasps it and takes it off. He trail kisses down my jaw and down my neck till he reach my breasts. He suck on one of my tits, while he massage the other one. He then moves to the other one and gives it the same treatment. I moan in pleasure and curve my back towards him.

He pulls my shorts off and I do the same to him. He moves down lower and pulls my panties off. He then trailed kisses up my abdomen and back to my mouth. I use my feet to pull his boxers off.

"God, Eli, just take me now!"

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yes. Your my mate and I'm ready to be completely yours."

He growled loudly and pushed his lips to mine. He started to enter me and I had to bit my lip in pain. I whimpered every once in a while in pain. When he finally got in I was griping his shoulders. He start to pump in and out. I whimpered at the beginning but then the pain went away and pleasure overtook. I screamed out his name and I could tell I was going to cum. He licked the mark he had given me and when I came his canies came out and he bit down and i yelled out in pleasure. He pulled out of me and we were both breathing heavily.

"Your all mine now. No going back now." Eli says kissing me. "Like I'd dream of going back. Your my one and only Eli." I say back to him. "Glad to hear that. And your my one and only, too." Eli says. I laugh and start to get up but he pulls me back to him. "Let me enjoy this for a little longer. My mate in my arms, finally mine for good. It's a nice thing to enjoy and remember." He says as I groan and curl into his side.

"I love you Thalia." Eli whispers in my ear. "I love you too Eli." I whisper back.