Three.

Seungminniee! My second bias yey!

a/n: I am using INTERNATIONAL AGE not Korean age!

a/n 2: WARNING! GRAMMATICAL ERRORS COMING!

Prang!

"Hyunjin-ah, are you okay? Are you hurt?!"

"Yak, Hwang Hyunjin. That was dangerous. How could you not pay attention! What if you hurt your feet, huh?! What will you do then?!!"

"Ah, Chan hyung. Stop it. Hyunjin isn't hurt. Stop overreacting."

"I've brought the cleaning tools," Jeongin said, carefully wobbling around the pieces of glass from the mug Hyunjin dropped.

"You better clean this thoroughly, huh?! You hear me?!"

"Loud and clear, Chan hyung," the guy who had just caused a chaos in the practice room, that Hwang Hyunjin, answered.

"Ehm.. well, we'll just continue the introduction while Hyunjin clean this mess. Anyways, please introduce yourself," the staff said after a pretty long awkward silence.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Lee No Rae. Pleased to meet you!"

"Lee No Rae as in 이노래? This song?" Minho asked.
*Lee Norae in hangul is 이노래. It literally translates into 'this song'

"Ne. That's right."

"Then, I'll leave you guys to it. No Rae-ssi you can discuss the song with Chan. He is also in charge of composing and producing. As for the lyrics, there is Jisung. Everybody else can help too."

"Got it."

"Boys, be nice!"

"Nee!!"

Blam.

Great, now I'm alone, she sighs.

"So, No Rae-ssi. Shall we start now?"

"Okay, Bang Byung Chan-ssi."

"Yak! Everyone, gather around! We'll start with introduction!"

Being the only girl in a group of 10 is definitely something new to her. Lee No Rae had always been known as that cheerful and friendly girl everyone can never hate. But, she had always been awkward around boys. It's not like she didn't want to be friends. Nor was she conscious about herself. She was just, weird around them. Or at least that was what everybody thinks.

"Hyunjinnie! You come here too!"

Hyunjin plops down in a very childish manner.

"I'm Chan. Bang Byung Chan. And that bratty ass guy is Hyunjin."

"I'm Minho. Lee Minho. No, not Suzy's ex. Although I would kill for a chance with her."

"Don't mind him. Kim Woojin is the name."

"Seo Changbin," the guy nods.

"Ah, I'm Han Jisung. Nice to meet you."

"Likewise, Jisung-ssi."

"Annyeong. I'm Kim Seungmin."

What a cute eye smile.

"Umm... My name is Yang Jeongin," a boy said shyly.

"I'm Lee Felix," he extends his hand, "Hope we'll get along." The guy, Felix, wriggles his hand, waiting for her hand to meet his.

And so she does. Shake his hand. And meet his eyes. And smiled back. Nothing much. Just all that.

Exactly what it takes to spark up a romance.

But also exactly what it takes to spark up a fight. A recipe for heartbreak.

And they don't realize that.

And of course to spark up even more drama, they don't realize the ice cold stare on their intertwined hands.

Because this is wattpad, guys.

HI Y'ALL!

Yehet

-lostkijeu.