The truth

Steelwing Pov

"Its ok sweetheart we will keep you safe" A pink Cybertronian said and next to her was a red and blue Cybertronian. "Its ok my little blue berry we make sure your safe from Megatron. Be brave for me ok" The Red and blue bot said.

I knew who he is then a blast went off a few meters from us and the pink female put me in the pod and i realized who my father was as they shot me into space i could see the pink one get shot and falls to the floor.

"NO!" I scream and woke up from recharge. Arcee came in hearing what happened. "Whoa..its ok Steelwing..." She said and sat by the side of my bed i hugged Arcee and i was just shaking. I heard the others come in. "She alright?" I could hear Ratchet say and Arcee nods.

"it was just a bad dream" Arcee said. It wasn't a dream though that happened when i was a younger sparkling shes dead. My mother is dead,but my father isnt. i know that red and blue paint from anywhere. I broke the hug with me and Arcee and stood up and walked out not saying a word.

Even Ratchet was worried but I looked at Optimus as i left though but not long enough for anyone to notice.

Optimus Pov

Steelwing gave me a glare as she left...does she know? Elita,what do i do? I look over to my brother and nods he understands and goes after Steelwing who left for the roof. "Ratchet did you say there were a few energon mines you wanted us to see?" I asked him and he nods. "Bumble bee and Smokescreen you will go to the first energon mine. Arcee and Bulkhead will go to the second energon mine." I said and Arcee looks at me.

"And you?" Arcee asked. "I have my own issue to deal with" I said. The ground bridge opens and they all leave. "Its not like you not to tell them about what your going to do...what are you planning?" Ratchet asked crossing his arms looking at me. "You'll find out in a second old friend" I said.

Ultra Magnus comes down with Steelwing. "She knows" Ultra Magnus said and my optics widen. "Im surprised..you were very young." I said looking at Steelwing as Ratchet looks hopelessly confused. "Why didn't you tell me?" Steelwing asked. "I was going to tell you now but you figured it out" I said. "WAIT!" Ratchet yelled. "What are you all on about."

"Steelwing is my daughter..." I said i look at Steelwing with a small smile but it made Steelwing happy. "By the AllSpark.." Ratchet said looking at Steelwings optics. "You have Elita optics alright" He said and then i saw the pink in her optics. I smiled and Steelwing hugged me i looked down.

"Still your a shorty" I said and Steelwing looked up and smirked. "Im still your blue berry right?" I looked shocked she remembered her nickname. "You sure are..." I said and i put my hand on her helm. "Why dont we tell the others?" Steelwing asked.

"the less of us knows of your existence the less change Megatron will find out" I said and she shivered at the name. "I dont care...Megatron going to know me sooner or later anyway..." She said and we all nodded.

----7:00pm everyone back (Steelwing Pov)----

Im still getting over the fact that im Optimus prime daughter,but the really funny part were the look on everyone face when we explained they couldn't speak for about half an hour.I walked up to bee. "Hey Bee where is everyone?" I asked "There all on a scouting mission" Bee beeped. "Isnt scouting your job?" I asked.

"Optimus asked me to watch you" Bee beeped again and i rolled my eyes. "Hey Steelwing!" Miko yells and i walk up to her. "Optimus said us humans can go take you to go get your Vehicle mode!" Miko yells. "huh? Vehicle mode?" I asked confused. "We robots in disguise we have Vehicle modes so we can get around and not terrify anyone" Bee beeped.

"Oh..then i know what car i want then" I said and i smiled. "I need to go at night though..." I said. "Its dark now we can go" Jack said just getting in. "great!" I jump excitedly.

I put in the coordinates and ground bridge out we appear next to a Lamborghini shop and we see the Lamborghini Aventador Lp 700-4 and i smiled and scanned it. I Transformed. I roared my engine and i looked so good! Pure baby blue on the outside i opened my door and the inside was mostly white with some tints of black.

 I roared my engine and i looked so good! Pure baby blue on the outside i opened my door and the inside was mostly white with some tints of black

"You look amazing Steelwing!" Raf said and i opened the doors and they all jump in

"You look amazing Steelwing!" Raf said and i opened the doors and they all jump in. "Ill drive you around tomorrow if you want" I said and Miko Cheered. "Thanks Steelwing" Raf said. "Bee i need a ground bridge" I said but its static. "Bee?" I asked. "Im here sorry about that Bulk tripped on a cable and fell" Bee beeped and i sighed in relief "I thought the Decepticons jammed it" I said.

"Can i have a bridge?" I asked again. A Vortex opens and i drive through and appear back at base. "Nice car!" Smokescreen said and they all turned around once Miko,Jack and Raf were out i transformed. "I love Lambo" I said and i walked up to dad. "How was your mission?" I asked. "We got a few bits of energon but...not as much as we could" he said and i nodded.

"I see your mission went well though" He said and i smile rubbing the back of my helm a little. "Yea..i made sure it was safe its fine" I said. Dad lifts his optic ridge..humans call them eyebrows. "Your going to start training tomorrow" Dad said and i looked at him confused. "Training?" I asked.

"Your coming up to the age when you can start fighting with us..and you will need training before i let you go out on missions" Dad said and i was having a mental breakdown I will get to join the Autobots in compact soon. Yes!!!

But i will meet Megatron one day...

and it wont be a nice meeting....