The calling

Steelwing Pov

I look at the bath and i growled knowing this is going to hurt a lot. I slowly got in and put my arm in. I wince in pain. "Scrap. Arachnid and her acid" I muttered and i didn't that Arcee came in to help. "You ok?" she asked as she grabbed my arm and put in in the bath i flinch and pull it away. she Chuckles. "Its not going to get better if you not put it in" Arcee said and i sigh and slide into the bath. "Arachnid needs to join the Allspark" I growled and she agreed. Once i was in long enough energon started leaking.

"Lets get you to Ratchet" She said and helped me up. "This hurts" I muttered. "Ratchet got any time to patch me up" I said as we came into the med bay i had a weak smile. "Come here..." He said and i sat down as he repaired my wound. "You did a good job with Arachnid....for a sparkling" Ratchet said and finished patching me up. "Thanks Ratch" I smiled at him. He returned a small smile. I felt really dizzy and i heard someone call my name. "Steelwing..." It was faint but i stood up and looked around. "Did you hear that?" I asked and Ratchet looked at me. "Hear what?" He asked. "Don't worry....im going to try recharge" I said holding my helm going to my bedroom. I sigh and look up slowly going into a dreamless recharge.

"Steelwing" a voice called out. "Who there!" I yelled. "Its me...Alpha Trion" And he appeared in front of me i flinched a little. "Why are you here?" I asked. "Your coming to age when you can become a prime" Alpha Trion said and my optics widen. "But im not worthy enough" I said and she shook his head. "We have never had two primes have a sparkling before...and you hold the power of both primes" Alpha Trion said and showed my the Matrix. "This is another Matrix...but this one was your mothers....The Matrix of life. Your father has the Matrix of leadership....but you will have the Matrix of life...its a powerful relic that will allow you to see the dead and heal others that are close to death...but that will come at a price....and you only use that power if its necessary"

I stood there amazed. The Matrix was like my fathers but the color was pink and not blue. What about my personality...will that change?" I asked and he shook his head. "The effects of the Matrix of life will let you decide" Alpha Trion said and i nodded. "Ill except it...i want the power to protect my family and friends" I said and he smiled? "You take after your mother and father very well. "He smiled. and i smiled back. I took the Matrix and i jolted awake from my Recharge.

I felt...powerful...and taller? I looked about Arcee height now...i must've aged and i realized i would be 15 in human age...and i am old enough to fight. I came out and Ratchet dropped his Tools. "By the Allspark" He said amazed. It got the attention of the others and they stood there shocked. "Steelwing?" Miko asked and i waved and smiled. "Its still me" I said and she cheered. "you are surprising us everyday" Dad said and i smiled and rubbed the back of my helm. "I feel..different" I said. "You sound different as well" Bee beeped. Smokescreen walked in and had a confused look on his face. "What happened to Steelwing?!" He asked. "Im a prime..." I said and his Optics widen. "Bloody hell!" Jack said looked at me. as Arcee transformed and walked over to me. "You grown" She smirks. "Lets see whats changed then" Ultra Magnus said and i walked with him as the others follow.

Me and Ultra Magnus gets into Battle stance. I didn't want to fight him but i did. I knew always to let them charge so i stood there. Ultra Magnus charges and went for a punch but i caught it and smirk. I spun and thew him. "Gotta do better then that" I said and felt something from behind and jumped as Dad swung and i land on his back and kicked him sending him into Ultra Magnus. Ultra Magnus jumped and his sword came out i changed faster then normal and blocked it the force pushed me into the ground. The others watched as i was facing off against Optimus and Ultra Magnus.

I pant as i dodged another attack. I punch Ultra Magnus in the stomach sending him into the wall. "Scrap" I muttered as I caught Dad punch. We were locked until i pulled out my blaster on my free hand and aimed at his helm. We stood there for a moment before he gave up. I ran over to Ultra Magnus and helped him up. "You ok?" I asked and he nodded. "Nothing bad" He said.

"THAT WAS AWESOME!" Miko yelled and i laugh picking her up and putting her on my shoulder. Suddenly all the alarms went off. "Decepticons" Ratchet said and i looked at dad. "Bumblebee,Smokescreen and Steelwing stay here as reinforcement the rest prepare to roll out." Optimus said and we nodded. "Activate the ground bridge" Optimus said and Ratchet did just that.

Optimus Pov

we enter the ground bridge and Knockout,Breakdown,Dreadwing and Megatron where there...so was Predaking. I see that they are protecting something...a relic...." Get the Relic at all cost!" I said and we ran in and i went for Megatron,Bee went for Knockout,Bulk went for Breakdown,Ultra Magnus went for Dreadwing. and Arcee had Predaking. After i was able to get Megatron away i see most were struggling...mostly Arcee. "Optimus to base we are need of Back up..send in our reinforcement ...and our secret weapon."

I said and Ratchet opened a ground bridge as Smokescreen and bumblebee came out then Steelwing came and transformed. "Smokescreen Bumblebee go help Arcee..im getting the Relic" Steelwing said and i went back to battling Megatron.

Steelwing Pov

"Optimus to base we are need of Back up..send in our reinforcement...and our secret weapon." I hear dad said. "Ok there on there way" Ratchet replied and Opened the ground bridge. Smokescreen went in first the Bee. I jumped out. "Smokescreen Bumblebee go help Arcee..im getting the Relic" i said and made a Bee line for the Relic. Everyone was busy and i took down a few Vehicons. "What?!?! Another prime?!?!" I heard the Voice Of Megatron as he fought my father. "shes a sparkling?" Knockout said. "DON'T LET HER TOUCH THE RELIC!" Megatron yells but it was to late. I grabbed the Relic. "The star Sabre...i thought it was destroyed" I muttered as the Relic activated to me and broke free. I smirk and swung the Sword sending all the Decepticons flying back. "Da-Optimus!" I yell almost gave away my cover and thew the star Sabre to Him and he used it to get rid of the Decepticons.

I look over to see everyone with some injuries. "We low on energon..and almost everyone is injured...." I muttered. "Ill ask Ratchet for a bridge later....there something i have to do first" I told them and they nodded before i transformed to Vehicle mode and hit 100 imminently. I look out my side mirror all of them leaving in a Ground bridge.