chapter 2

Hecate pov

A few month's later to going to Hogwarts

I was in my room reading ' Secrets of the Darkest Art ' I was one the last section of it I put it in my curse chest so only am aloud in it and no one else I got dress and went down stairs and saw harry with my cat loki hissing at him i chuckle and said to loki " loki come here darling " loki came over and I pick him up

I said to harry " sorry bro we need to hurry up we need to get to king 's cross station and to platform 9 3/4 now hurry up and get dress while i feed my cat loki " I fed loki and said to him " bye darling be good" " I will Hecate goodbye " loki me...

I said to harry " sorry bro we need to hurry up we need to get to king 's cross station and to platform 9 3/4 now hurry up and get dress while i feed my cat loki " I fed loki and said to him " bye darling be good" " I will Hecate goodbye " loki meow I grab my trunk and put one my cape's and grab my cane and called to harry " come on it 10 am we have to get the train in a hour time " harry came down the stairs with his trunk i said " grab your trunk and put one arm around mine okay trust me " he nod his head and he did it i summon my trunk and apparate to king 's cross station and to platform 9 3/4 harry threw up after we landed I said " let go and find a compartment now you can find your friends and sit with them if you want to " we went aboard the train and I went to the private slytherin compartment only reserved for me i smirk and put my thing on the shelf on the other side of the complement I see my snake nagini come out from my trunk i smile as she curl up by me on the seat i fell asleep and after 7 hours got change into my school uniform and put my cape into the trunk and put the cane in I was wearing my salzar slytherin locket and put on the ring I had scince I was 3 years old when voldemort attack attack my home it was strange when I saw him and look into each other eyes I felt some sort of connection to him but I left it alone .

Time skip to Hogwarts

I was in my dorm now at hogwarts and writing in a diary I found at my study desk while nagini was asleep on my bed I wrote

" my name is Hecate potter "

" hello mine tom riddle "

" your voldemort and this is one of your holocruxe aren't you tom you made this when you where at hogwarts didn't you "

" very good Hecate you are right about that and I am voldemort "

" I won't tell Dumbledork i despise him I rather kill that old man "

" are you agree with my opinion on him I to wish for him to be dead what your opinion on half bloods and muggle borns ? "

" they are filth to the wizardering world I would kill mudbloods and torture them even though I am a pure blood my mother was a squib from a pureblood family and disowned by them my father cheated on her with a pure blood and my little brother harry is a half blood my father who is a blood traitor married a mudblood Lily potter I hate them "

" yes I agree what house are you in "

" slytherin "

" that was my old house when I was there I was the heir to slytherin "

" hmm I wear salzar slytherin locket and a ring with a deathly Hallow resurrection stone in which is the gaunt ring "

" I put it on you Hecate well my other self did "

" I most go I need to sleep goodbye for now voldemort I might go to the chamber of secreates tomorrow morning "

" alright Hecate goodbye "
I

I was going to go to sleep and fell asleep dreaming of tom riddle.

dream

** I was in the chamber of secreates and saw a boy who had brown eyes almost black and dark brown wavy hair had light skin and perfect facial abit taller than me i saw him walk over to me and I blush madly as he smirk and said to me " hello hecate we finally me face to face I bet you are wondering how I can talk to you in your dream " I nod my head and he explains how i stare into his dremy brown eyes he put his hand on my cheek I lean against it and smile at him. He kiss my lips i melt in his kiss and kiss back wrapping my arms around his neck as he wrap his arms around my waist and he lick my lips to enter i granted and open my lips for him to enter are tounges fought each other I tangled my right hand into his hair . We broke apart from it and we leaned our foreheads against each other and I said " that was my first kiss tom " he smirk and said to me " so the famouse girl who live kiss the person who killed her and her brother parents fallen for me why " " I have always been interested in the dark arts and I created holocruxe what can't ever be destroyed it can only by me plus when you came to kill my brother when I saw you when i was 3 years old and look into each other eye's I felt a strange connection between us however when he cast the killing curse at him and me after he killed the mudblood mother his spell backfired on him making me and Harry his holocruxe and when I wrote in the diary I felt complete with you " I said to him he smile and pinned my arms ubove my head and began to kiss my neck i smile he than began to suck my soft spot on my neck making me moan in pleasure and I began to undoing his shirt and took it off he began to take my top off and undid my bra he cupped my jug and began to suck hungry on i moan he move to the other and did it again he took my skirt and panties off and he took his pants and boxers off he said " are you sure about this " I nod my head and arched my back he position him self at the entrance of it he slowly enter me i whimper and said to me " don't worry it be over soon " I listen then I heard a pop I lost my innocent to him he began to thrusting into fast we scream each other name's and then we crum into each other we collapse and panted i said " wow that was just wow " " that was my first time I agree with you I love you and nobody else and am yours and your mine and nobody else " tom said protect I said to him " your mine tom I love you too " we got dress and i see every thing fading away i said scared " what happening tom " " no i don't want to I want more time with you " I said he faded away i woke up **

Reality

I saw a picture of him fall to my bed I sigh of relief when I see his smile at me I decided to act ill and I did i got dress and went to my godfather Severus office and knock on the door and waited for it to open he said to me " what is it hecate " " I feel sick sev i think I might have dragon pox can I have a few weeks off just in case " I said he nods his head understanding and told me to rest I went to my room and lock the door behind me and fell asleep