chapter 3

Hecate pov

A flew month's later/  kids are petrified

I  actually had dragon pox  but got better over  a few month's I was walking to the library when I see the weaslett stun me leaving me parlzed(sp) I felt dizzy and close my eyes.

Time skip to the chamber of secreates

I was able to move again I see the weaslett dying while I see tom i kiss him he kiss me i broke for air and said to him in parlsetounge " tom you get a blood traitor to stun me and just so to get here am  mad at you " " please don't be mad darling I'm sorry forgive me " he purred i chuckle and forgave him we kiss then I heard a voice " WHAT ARE YOU DOING HECATE YOUR LETTING HIM KISS YOU WHY BIG SIS " I cursed under my breath and said to harry " well he my boyfriend right tom " he wrap one arm around my waist and said to me " that correct love now let me talk to harry go sit down over there " i did he began to explain everything to harry and Harry look shocked and tom turn to unleash the Basilisk he did harry began to run i summon tom diary and put it in my robe pocket and made a fake replica of it and put it next to ginny not realising it was one of my holocruxe harry came back and I saw fawkes the pheniox i said " AVADA KERDAVA " and fawkes was dead I smirk evil but harry got the sword of Gryffindor and stab the Basilisk it fell back and landed on the weaslett killing her  harry look shocked and tom turn and kiss me I melt in his kiss and kiss back wrapping my arms around his neck while he wraphis arms around my waist harry said " no ginny you can't be dead " " she is and now I have my younger body back it time to die by my hands AVADA KERDAVA " tom said  his eyes turn blood red with snake like pupil i said " your sort of scarying me tom " he hiss at me " my name is voldemort not tom got it now tell me love what my name "