paid escape | chpt. 7

10 votes for next update!

Only check out my preference book!!!

~~~

The sound of Jeyna's alarm filled the room which causes her eyes to flutter open. She sees the bits of light taunting her through her curtains and immediately stretches herself because of it. It was gonna be another long day for her.

As she stretches her body and lays her lazy feet on the floor, she had totally forgotten the events that had occured the previous night.

"Oh my god!" She shrieked as she jumped up her bed.

Sean didn't even flinch.

She held her heart as she started to remembered what had happened last night. This stranger was really asleep on her bedroom floor. She was starting to think he was dead, especially since he did not even flinch due to her scream.

"Hey, John? No.. Dawn?" She rubbed her head as she tried to remember his name.

"Sean!" She mentally patted herself on the back.

"Sean." She tapped his leg with her foot as she got up.

Nothing.

He had gotten such a peaceful sleep last night that he was in a deep sleep. Little did she know was that he was the heaviest sleeper there is.

"Sean." She said louder while leaning down and rocking his shoulders.

Still nothing.

"Sean!" She shouted almost convinced he was dead.

"Sean!" She shouted again but pulling him up.

His eyes flutter open in confusion and is surprised to see this girl pulling his arm. He was almost convinced last night was a dream. Except, it was all pretty much real.

"Woah, so it wasn't a dream." He says in his low, morning voice.

"Yup." She nodded before walking off.

"Where you going?" He asked as he sat up and leaned against her bed.

"To get ready to leave, I have errands." She replies.

"Can I come?" He asks, getting up to stretch his muscles.

"What?" She peeks her head back into her room to take a good look at him. "Did you fall on your head last night or what?"

"Uh, no." He replied.

"Well okay, one." She stepped back into her room and held her finger up for emphasis. "I don't want to get trampled by your fans."

He nodded and shrugged his shoulders in agreement.

"And two, we aren't friends." She says blunty before turning on her heel, leaving him in shock.

He kinda thought they were.

"Wait, wait. What do you mean 'not friends'?" He chases after her.

"'Not friends' meaning not even acquaintances." She vaguely says as she poured herself a bowl of cereal.

He felt so down about this. He had thought that they were growing a friendship, slowly atleast. He really did enjoy her company and wanted to spend more time with her.

"Oh c'mon, I ain't that bad." He smiles.

She looks up at him boringly before looking back down at her cereal and taking a bite.

"Alright. You know what. Let's get this straight." He said sternly, earning a confused stare from her.

"You see, I need a friend and I want to consider you one. Especially since you seem really nice and took me in last night."