paid escape | chpt. 12

im gonna try and finish a book or two by the end of the month of may :/ what do yall think???

LET'S GO!

~~~

Sean looks back at his mirror and smiles to himself. It was weird for him to not see himself in just a basic tee and joggers. This was so out of his comfort but he still felt really confident.

As he looks up to his face after admiring his outfit for quite a while, he sees Jeyna through the reflection just sprawled out on his bed. He couldn't fight back the smile that spreads across his face as he watches this girl make snow angels on his white sheets. It was probably the purest sight he's laid eyes on.

"You seem to be occupied over there?" Sean chuckles as he turns for his room.

Jeyna's cheek turn a shade pink from embarrassment as she quickly sat herself up,"Sorry, your bed is just so soft--"

"It's fine, Jeyna." Sean smiles reassuringly as he leans on his wall. "You can take a nap if you want while I go have lunch with my family, I know you're tired."

Her faces flushes another shade of pink, "A-are you sure?"

"Yeah." Sean nods with a smile. "I'll lock the door, no ones allowed in here when I'm not so don't worry about being caught." He assures her, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Just wake me up when you're done and I'm clear to go. Okay?" She smiles shyly at him and he smiles back with a nod.

"Ofcourse."

~~~

"What do you in your free time?" Cheuk asks Sean, pretending to be a New York Times interviewer.

"Well I love to spend most of my free time unwinding and spending time with my family, especially since due to the busy schedule I have and theirs-- I really wanna make up the times we've lost." Sean used his signature smile that news reporters always fought for a shot of.

His dad nods in approval before moving on.

"Any hot gossip? Maybe a relationship?"

Sean rolls his eyes slightly before going back into character, "No act--"

"Wrong."

"Wrong?" Sean furrows his eyebrows as one slightly raises.

"Oh, did I forget to tell you?"

"Well obviously." Sean rolled his eyes and leaning back on his sofa with no care in the world.

"Watch the attitude." Cheuk warned. "I'll tell you now then."

Sean just waves his hand for him to continue, simply not having it anymore. Cheuk chooses to ignore his posture and continues on with whar he was saying.

"I have talked to a compatible persons management and they have agreed that, telling the paps you guys are having a mutual understanding will not only boost your social blade but hers as well."

Sean raises his hand up to stop him. "Are you kidding me right now? I'm not even gonna ask who she is yet but lemme tell you now. I don't approve."

"Sea--"

"And did you know that the fans react in different ways nowadays. In this millennial, fans tend to unfollow rather than follow their favorite influencers when they get into relationships." Sean testifies.

"We wouldn't know completely 'til we try." Cheuk replies bluntly, completely disregarding his case.

Sean rolls his eyes once more before asking, "Whatever, who's your victim?"