Part 3

"Whattt" Ragini closed her ears hearing Swara's shout.

"Shhh calm down aunty would hear" ragini said.

"are you mad ragini...how can i meet him....you know naa we cant meet each other before our marriage" Swara lowered her voice but said in scolding tone.

"Oh hello i am not saying this, your hone wale patidev (to be husband) want to meet you....i am not saying on my own" ragini said.

Swara: But its wrong what will our families think when they will get to know about this.

Ragini: sshh no one will get to know... laksh his friend told me everything... he has called you at lord krishna temple. We both will take care that no one see you both ok...(handing a piece of paper) jiju gave it for you... you read i'll come in a minute

Swara opened unfolded the paper and found that its a letter... name at the end was 'Sanskar'

She started reading the letter though she didnt saw him ever but still she could feel him.

"As you know our parents have decided our marriage after a month. I won't go round in circles directly coming to point i want to meet you. Don't misunderstand me, i just want us to know eachother as we have to spend our lives together. I don't want our marriage to be a compromised one. I want it to be with our will - yours and mine. Its not about me or you but us. I won't force you, its your wish to meet me or not. I just told my point but just think about it once. I hope you will come.

Sanskar. "

She carressed his name and unknowingly smiled. "I will come" she whispered which was quite audible to Ragini who entered just then.

Ragini: ok great....be ready at 5... I'll take permission from Shomi aunty.

***

5:30

As decided Sanskar was waiting at the temple along with Laksh.

"I don't think she will come" laksh said.

"She will" sanskar replied being confident.

Half an hour passed but she didn't showed up still. With each second Sanskar's confidence was breaking.

"Sanskar let's go she won't come"

"Hmm ok..lets wait for some more time *thinks* i wish you come"

"Sanskar evening aarti started, we should go till then she may may also come"

"Okay come"

Aarti was going on while all the people were standing before God's idol closing their eyes with full dedication.

Sanskar:(in mind) please God make me meet her....please

A girl is seen coming inside, she stood beside him. She was wearing salwar suit and her head was covered with her dupatta. She had joined her hands and was praying to God.

Girl: I don't know whether it is right or not but i want to follow my heart and my heart is saying to meet him.

Her face is revealed as Swara.

Both swasan had closed their eyes and were praying to meet each other. Hope God listens to their prayers and their wish is fulfilled.

SwaSan opened their eyes as the aarti gets over. Sanskar feel something and looks towards his left but finds a middle-aged woman while Swara turns towards Ragini. In the meantime priest circulates the aarti plate to him. He cup his down-turned hands over the flame and raise his palms to his forehead. When he had turned towards priest, swara looked towards him but saw his back.