Part 6

Recap: swasan marriage.

First day of Swara at Maheshwari house

After prayer, Sujata told Swara to make some sweet dish for the ritual. Swara was confused what to make then decided to make Suji halwa.

"Is it ready?" Asked Sujata coming in the kitchen.

"Ji maa...just 2 minutes more" Swara replied nervously.

"Okay" sujata smiled.

On the dining table

Ram and Sanskar were sitting on the chair waiting for breakfast. Swara came and served the breakfast first then the sweet dish to Sanskar and Ram. Ram praised Swara after eating it and gave her 'nek'. Swara took Ram's blessings by touching his foot.

Swara was continuously looking towards Sanskar waiting for him to say something but he didn't and silently had the breakfast and halwa.

After breakfast Ram and Sanskar left to the shop. (Ram owned a jewellery shop. Sanskar used to take his book along with him and always took out time for his studies)

Swara(in mind): why didn't he said anything? Don't know whether he liked or not.

Sujata: swara where are you lost?

Swara: Nothing maa

Swara served her and herself. They had the breakfast and then got busy with other household chores.

At shop

Sanskar was lost in some thinking "why was she looking at me all the time? Did she wanted to say something? May be I am overthinking"

"Sanskar" Ram shouted.

"Yes dad" asked Sanskar coming back to sense.

"I have called you so many times and you are lost somewhere....I'm going to Mr. Verma take care of the shop" ordered Ram.

"Okay dad" sanskar sighed in relief after he went.

Sanskar was having problem while sitting because his back and shoulders were aching due to sleeping on floor. He was still lost thinking about her.

Just then Laksh enter the shop. He called Sanskar several times but he didn't reply.

"Sanskar" shouted Laksh
"Yeah yeah lucky why are you shouting?" Asked Sankar annoyingly.

Laksh: I'm standing here from past 10 minutes and calling you but no you were lost in your dreamworld.

Sanskar: Lucky I was just thinking something yar.

Laksh: What if any thief had came and robbed the shop *wink*
Ram uncle would have killed you.

Sanskar: *narrowing eyes* Stop it lucky and help me !!

Laksh: Okay okay say

"Vo today she cooked Suji ka halwa.."Sanskar started to say but Laksh interrupted him "what you have eaten halwa and you didn't call me that's not fair" he started crying.

Sanskar: stop it lucky it's not finished you can come with me and have it.

Laksh(smiled widely): Okay my lovely bhai.

"Now listen today she made halwa and I had it. She was looking at me I dont know why..." again laksh interrupted.

"Wasn't it good?"

Sanskar: no it was very tasty

"You praised her. Didn’t you?" Laksh asked and Sanskar nodded negatively