Meeting sanz

🍫Charas pov🍫
Ugh (y/n) hit me....Dam for a girl(sorry fanboys) she hit HARD shet(nope) Icylyn stop! (DONT BREAK THE FOURT WALL) GEEZZ OK as i was saying...Toriel was leading us to a room ~here we are my child this is your(e) room ill will bake/cook(ehhhhh) some pie!~ after toriel said that she goes out of the room jack plop down one of the beds ±holy crap that was excausting± "for once i agree with you" i said then plop down to the other beds and sleep
No ones pov
All of them sleep at the spare beds after a while lukas woke up and when he saw the others are sleeping he thought of a prank..
8lukas pov
"Hehehhhheheeeeee time to prank" for the first prank..My victim is..Oh never mind I saw 8 pies in there thiz iz gonna be gud (good) i take out an hot sauce packet and put the hot sauce at there pie except mine.. Oh right on cue there waking up!

Anicas pov
Wow lukas GREAT job..You know im not sleeping.. "hey guys goodmorning" lukas said snikering..That douche bag..
Y/n was about to eat one of the pies but i stop her +Dont eat the pies lukas put hotsause on that+ heh..

_urihs pov_?
_your dead to me lukas...Just wait until i get my revenge_
Charas pov
"sTaRt rUNiNg" i said lukas sweat drop and bolted out of the door i chase after him after for 20 minuts(nuts XD) I tackled lukas and b*thc slap him "i FLiPinG hAtE U" i said glithcing a bit..
Guys calm down! Y/n said...Wow..I stop slaping lukas and gets up and walk to goat mom i ask her "we want to go home pls" i ask/said toriel tense a bit..And calm down..~sigh ok my child i cannot stop you follow me~ i yell "guys were going home!" _WHAT!? But i like it here.._ urih said "im sorry urih we have too.." i said she just look away as were going down i look at the girls and mi- oh..Michael is here..Goody..That gay..Whatever more beating tho.. ~here we are my child can you promised me to..To be safe? Dont let HIM capture you..Pls be safe my child~ toriel said as she opens the door we run outside after hugging m-toriel man..Im gonna miss her..We keel walking and walking to the snow HOW THE HELL COULD SNOW IN UNDERGOUND!? were lucky that we brought jacket.. We here a snap behind us i look behind..I see a broken s- wait we pass the stick before! "guys keep walking.. NOW" I said we run to a gate were about to pass then we heard a voice {dont you know how to greet a new pal? Turn around and shake my hand} the voice is deep so im guessing its a male y/n turn around and shake the guys hand..Then we hear a fart sound.. GREAT ANOTHER COMIDIAN (idk how to spell sorry) {heh the whoopie cussion is ALLWAYS work and funny..Hello there kids name sans..Sans th skeleton} he said..Wait did he called us kids!?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
GeT rEaDy tO dIe pUpPeTs

Hey!! Its me icylyn!! So yeah new chapter!! So what will happend!? Read to find out! Well i got nothing to say..Well bai! Peace out
576 words