IS it gonna be me and you?

*Phone rings*
Mekenze: Hello
Blu:Hey it's me we gotta talk.
Mekenze:Hey, Yea what's wrong. What we gotta talk about?
Blu: I would like to talk in person, Please. Can you come over?
Mekenze: Yeah, ill come over. I'm on my way.
Blu:Alright see you then.
Mekenze: Okay bye bye.
*Hangs up*
Mekenze POV:
I get ready to meet blu, all these thoughts in my head. What would he want to talk about? Is it bad? Anyway I got dressed I was to lazy to get all beautified so I just put some leggings, a white tank top and my bomber jacket. Throw on my fluffy slides and grab my keys.

As I'm driving I get tagged in this post a lot of times. It's me and Tasha fight everybody commenting saying I won. I was too stresssed to worry about that I just wanted to get to Blu.

Finally pulling up to Blu house. I see him and Tasha standing outside. Tasha crying. My mind wasn't on the fact that She was there With blu it was on why she crying and why is Blu looking disappointed. I get out my car. And walk towards them.
COVO BLU TASHA AND MEKENZE.

Mekenze: What's going on?
Blu: .......
Tasha: Is you gonna tell her?
Mekenze: Tell me what?
Blu: That.....
Tasha: If you don't tell her I will.
At this point my heart beating fast
And I don't know why.
Mekenze:Blu what is going on?
Blu: Ok....Tasha just found out she pregnant.
Mekenze: ok and?
Blu:It Could be mines......
Mekenze: So you had sex with her when you were with me?
Blu: No, Before we broke up we had sex with out a condom, thinking nothing would happpen. That was a month ago.
Tasha: Blu I already told you I'm not keeping the fucking baby. You didn't have to tell her to come over here.
Blu: You not getting a abortion. And this my girl I want to tell her be cause I didn't want her to find out on the street.
Mekenze: Yea you just can't make a decision like that with out Blu I mean it is his baby too. Or at least you think it's his.
Tasha: Smh, you don't get it do you since you so rich and can have anything you want. When you first stepped foot into this neighborhood i knew Blu wanted you. It make me mad to see my first love leave me for a stuck r....
Blu: (Cutting her off) Tasha just go we will talk later.
Tasha: Okay, just know I'm not keeping it.
*Tasha leaves
Mekenze: So what now?
Blu: Listen I know it doesn't make since but .... we gotta take a break.
Mekenze: So you taking a break on me because you got some body pregnant?
Blu: No, I need to focus and get a job because I'm having a baby and I'm going to be a dad. It would feel so good to have a child call you daddy.
Mekenze: you heard what she said she said she not keeping it.
Blu: What if she does?
Mekenze:......
Blu: Right, But I love you I always will you changed my life big this is a bigger change. And I just need some time so when i get my mind right. We will be back on track. Ok?
Mekenze: Okay.
*Kisses*
Blu: Alright get outta here it's getting late.
Mekenze: Okay. Blu I love you.
Blu: ...... I love you too baby girl n.
*Hops in car and drives off*
MEKENZE POV
I didn't know what to feel. I didn't know if I should believe him and I didn't know if we was ever for real. I continued to driving home. I was a Little hungry so I stop at chipotle and got me something to eat. Still thinking, what if the baby is his then will he be with her and grow a family? I don't know. I went home and I could  sleeep that night. Hopefully my day would be better tomorrow.

*Next Morning*
*Alarm plays Grand piano by Nicki Manji*

I stop my alarm and get on instagram. And I'm scrolling and I see a picture from Tasha page of her stomach. It brought me back to thought when Blu said we need a break.  I look in the comment and everyone saying it's fake and she only did it because she wanted Blu back. Wow, fake a pregnancy. I wouldn't or couldn't think of that. It now 7:30 and school start at 8:45 so I jump in the shower. I was feeling really cute today so I put on a skin tight Pearl colored dress. I curled my hair with a side part, then put on my white Rihanna thigh boots. It's now 8:15 so I just waited a lil bit. When I was getting ready to leave Blu texted me.
Girlsluvblu:You going to school today?
mm.xx.mm: I was. why, what's wrong?
Girlluvblu: I can't come to school today, Tasha dumb ass posted the picture of her stomach and told everybody it was mine.
Girlsluvblu:Can you plz just come over here with me for today.
mm.xx.mm:Yea Blu  Im On my way! 
Girlsluvblu:ok😘😘

I packed some comfortable clothes and headed to Blu house.