I See Her.

At about 11 that morning, Roc got up and took a shower. You were waiting on him downstairs so you both can go to the grocery store. You two said nothing to each other that morning. After about another 15 mins, Roc came downstairs in a white t-shirt, red levi's, and his white and red converse. 

Roc: You ready to go?

You: Yeah. 

Roc grabbed his keys and you walked to the car. After Roc got in the car, he crunk it up and pulled out the driveway. Riding down the street, Roc turned up the radio and "Battle Scars" by Lupe Fiasco was playing. 

I wish I never looked

I wish I never touched,

I wish that I could stop stop loving you so much,

 cuz im the only one thats tryna keep us together. 

When all of the signs say that we should forget her.

I wish your werent the best, the best i ever had,

I wish that the good outweighed the bad,

Cuz it'll never be over,

Until you tell me its over.

While listening to the song, Roc looked at me and i just looked out the window. The song was basically descrbiing us but i didnt want to give in and talk to him about it.

Roc: This song remind you of somebody?

You: (sigh) Nope, dont have a clue. 

Roc: Ummm.

About 7 minutes later we pulled into the parking lot and Roc found a parking space right in the front. We got out the car and walked in Wal-Mart. You grabbed a basket and started walking to the frozen sectionof the store. With Roc behind you, you two said nothing to each other .  All you said was what you put in the basket and what did you want to put in the basket. 

******After about another 45 minutes in the store, you and Roc went to the checkout line and paid for the groceries. With Roc rolling the basket out the store, you unlocked the trunk and helped him take the groceries out. 

Unknown POV

I havent seen Roc in 5 years. I had a kid by him but he dosent know, but I didnt want him to know. I know he hates me. I slept wiht his bestfriend Devin a while back but i know its not Devin's baby. Devin didnt really get the chance to make it inside of me yet before Roc busted in on us. I named our daughter Kaylie, she's 5 and has been asking me about her father. Today, I was going to Wal-Mart and get some stuff for our new apartment that I bought. Just a little secret, Im a stripper. I work from 11 to 3 in the morning and Ive been saving up for me and Kaylie an apartment. While I was parking my car, I pulled in next to this black camarro and got out the car. I looked next to me and I couldnt believe who I saw. 

Keisha: ROC!

Roc looked up and his eyes got wide. 

Roc: Keisha!

I just smiled I couldnt believe I was seeing him again, but i also looked next to him and seen the pregnant girl. She was pretty but right now, she didnt look too happy. 

Roc POV

I couldnt believe I seen her. It was Keisha. Keisha Powell. 

Keisha: How've you been Roc?

Roc: Umm, I've been ok. ive been ok. and you?

Keisha: (smiling) I've been doing great. 

Your POV

Is he serious? I know this boy see me standing next to him and he just ignoring me. I thought he said he hated her. Well ,those were his words. 

Your: Roc. (clear throat) 

Roc: (stops staring at Keisha ) Oh  Im sorry. Keisha this is Keisha--, immean Keisha this is Y/N. '

Keisha: Hi, Y/N. 

You: Hi.. Im getting in the car. (you looked at Roc and got in the passenger side of the car and closed the door a little so you could her what they were saying. 

Roc: You look nice. Real nice. 

Keisha: Thank you, and you dont look to bad yourself. 

Roc: Got any kids or anything?

Keisha: yeah, i got one. 

Roc: Oh really. By an old boyfriend or something?

Keisha: Yeah. We dont talk anymore though.

Roc: awe man, I hate that. 

Keisha: yeah.. but umm Roc.

Roc: (smiles) yeah.

Keisha: It's you.

Roc: (smile fades) What?

Keisha: I got pregnant after me and you broke up, remember? You never answered my calls. 

Roc: (sighs) You still have the same number? 

Keisha: No. I changed it. 

Roc: Well, dont you think i should have it.? 

They exchanged numbers and Keisha went in the store. When Roc got in the car, you werre beyond mad. You started shaking your leg and you just looked out the window. 

Roc: Listen, I know you-

Y/N: (crying and grunting teeth) take me home.

Roc: y/n, just-

Y/N: TAKE ME HOME CHRESHANTO NOW!