Please Don't Go

When you and ROc got home, you stormed upstairs as fast as you could an slammmed the door. You walked into your closet and grabbed your suitcase from the top of the shelf. You were so mad, you just started throwing stuff in it. Dresses, panties, bras, shirts, jeans, shorts, and shoes. 

Roc: (runs upstairs) Y/N, PLEASE JUST LISTEN. PLEASE!

you: (storming out the closet) IT AINT NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT ROC! ITS NOT! iM TIRED OF HEARING ALL YOUR SKELETONS COME OUT THE CLOSET! (you start crying again) YOU GOT A  KID BY THIS GIRL! 

Roc: HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?

You: JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!? I DONT WANNA TALK TO YOU ANYMORE! 

You walked as fast as you could downstairs and out the door with your suitcase. ROc ran behind you fell to his knees

Roc: Y/N, please dont go!! (starts crying) PLEASE, I NEED YOU!

You: ROC YOU DONT NEED ME! YOU NEED KEISHA! IM JUST SOMEONE YOU USING! 

Roc: (runs up to you) NO YOUR NOT! I LOVE YOU! BABY, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU! PLEASE STAY! 

You look Roc in his eyes and say, "I'll call you when im in labor." 

Roc: (sighs) y/N. 

YOu get in your white camarro and drive off. When you looked back in the rear-view mirror and saw him sit on the outside stairs and put his head in his lap. 

*********2 HOurs Later**********

After driving around for an hour, you decided to go over Prod's house. 

You: (knock on the door)

Prod: Who is it? 

You: It's y/n.

Prod: (opens the door) Wassup. 

You: (cross arms and look at Prod)  I need somewhere to stay.

PRod: What happened to you and ROc? DId he kick you out?

YOu: Forget it. (storm off but Prod grabs your arm)

Prod: Ayy, Ayy, Ayy,. Im sorry. It was a joke. Where your stuff?

YOu: In the car. 

Prod went to go get your stuff out the car and brung it in the house. He told you, you could stay in the guest room . 

Prod: Can I tell you something?

You: (putting your clothes in drawers)

Prod: Im sorry about the whole blackmailing thing. I wont do it again. I got some help for that. Ok?

YOu: Ok, Prod. 

Prod: (smiles) You hungry?

You: Yeah. (smiles)

Prod: C'mon, lets go get something. 

You and Prod left and wen tto Olive Garden.