104th Cadet Core

(Y/N)'s POV
It has been a few months after I accepted the terrible truth about my family and friends,I have now joined the 104th Cadet Core and we are all lined up to get yelled at by the Sargent. He walked up to me."Cadet,what is your name?" He asked. I saluted and answered."(Y/N) Arlert,from the shinganshina District."I said. I herd a gasp."And why are you here,cadet?"Shadis asked.I closed my eyes and looked down a little."I want to avenge my family and friends that died at the hands...erm....mouths of titans."I said. He walked to the next solder. I sighed and looked at the locket around my neck. It had a picture of Armin on one side, and Eren and Mikasa on the other. After the sargent yelled at all of us,we went to the mess hall. I was talking with a girl named Krista,and another girl named Ymir. I heard someone say my name and turned around,only to freeze. In front of me,was my brother,Armin. We stared at each other,the we ran to each other and hugged each other."I-i thought Y-you died!"Armin cried."I thought you died." I told him. Armin remembered something."OMG,Eren and Mikasa don't know you are alive,come on!"he daid,pulling me to a Chocolate brunette and a pretty black haired girl."Guys!! Guess who I found!!"Armin said. Eren looked at him."Who?" He asked. Mikasa stared at me for a minute. I winked at her and she gasped."Come on,don't tell me you don't remember your childhood friend?"I said with fake hurt. Eren gasped and Mikasa got up and hugged me."I am so glad you are alive."she said with a few tears. Eren stared at me."Can it really be you? (Y/N)?"he asked,with tears at the brim of his eyes. I nodded and hugged him. He hugged back."Oh look,Mr.'I'm gonna kill all the Titans' is getting emotional over a girl."said someone behind me.Eren growled,but I calmed him down. The bell rang,telling us it was time to sleep. Eren,Mikasa,and Armin walked out of the door and headed to their dorms. I was going to get up and go,but someone sat next to me."So,what region are you joining?Hopefully not the suicide region like that Jaeger kid.I plan to join the military police,and live the life of luxury under the king."He said. I brushed some of my aburn hair out of my face and looked at him with my purple,fading into blue, eyes. He froze and blushed a deep red."Of course I and joining the Survey corps. I want to be there for my brother and my friends. But if you want to join the Military Police,go ahead."I said,as I got up and walked away. When I was on my way to my dorm,I bumped into someone. I looked up to see Levi. I smiled."So sorry captain,also it is good to see you."I said. He hugged me."Good to see you (Y/N).Now get to bed,before I make you run 20 laps."He said. I went to my dorm. When I got there,Krista ran up to me."How come he didn't yell at you?"she asked. I smiled."Because he and I are good friends. He watched over me after the attack at Wall Maria."I said."Lucky,he scares me."Sasha said. I laughed and went to bed."Come on now,let's sleep so we can be at our best tomorrow."I said falling asleep with my hand on the locket around my neck. I smiled in my sleep.