All Over Again

(Y/N)'s POV
  We just graduated from the 104th Cadet Core and we were being put to work. I was top of my class,Mikasa close by. We were cleaning the cannons incase titans showed up. Eren and I were working on a cannon and catching up with each other,when the Colossal titan showed right in front of us. The steam pushed everyone off the wall. We used our 3DM gear to attach ourselves to the wall. We watched as the Colossal titan kicked a hole in the wall again. I was in to much shock,and just stared at the hole,until I herd Eren screaming orders to everyone. I looked at him and saw he was going to try and kill the Colossal titan."EREN!!"I yelled,but he didn't here me. Right as he went for the nape of the titan,it disappeared into steam. All of the 104th Cadet Core members rushed to head quarters to replenish on gas and blades. Jean looked a little nervous,so I tried to cheer him up by saying nice things to him. Armin was terrified so I hugged him. Then we were separated into our squads. Armin,Eren and I were on the same squad, Mikasa was placed at the front. She made us promise not to die. Then we went our separate ways. My squad was doing fine until a titan ate Thomas. We all landed on a roof. Eren got mad and went after the titan. He got his leg bitten off and fell on a roof. I got scared and went to him. My squad except Armin followed. Slowly they got eaten. I was with Eren when I herd Armin scream. We looked to Armin about to be eaten.
Armin's POV
'What am I doing?Why am I just watching my squad get eaten? I need to help (Y/N) and Eren!'I said as a titan came up to me. I looked at it.'Why can't I move?'I thought as the titan picked me up and above it's mouth. I broke out of my shock,and screamed as it dropped me down its mouth. As I slid down its tounge,two hands grabbed mine. I looked up and saw (Y/N) and Eren. They threw me out of the titans mouth."Armin,we still want to see the outside world with you,and once we get out of this mess,that is exactly what we will do."Eren said."I love you little bro."(Y/N) said."Eren,(Y/N),get out of there!!"I said,as I reached out for them,I was about to grab Eren's hand,when the titan closed its mouth,cutting off Eren's lower arm. I fell to my knees and screamed.
Mikasa's POV
I was walking with my squad leader after successfully evacuating everone,when I heard  Armin scream. When I got to where the squads met up on rooftops,everyone looked,scared and depressed. I spotted Reiner and ran to him."Reiner,what happened?"I asked him. He shrugged and said that I should ask Armin,nodding in Armin's direction. I ran to Armin."Armin, are you ok? What happened to your squad?"I asked. I got up and looked around."Where are Eren, and (Y/N)?"I asked. He looked at me with tears in his eyes and I got shocked. He explained how his whole squad was eaten,and how Eren and (Y/N) gave their lives to save him,and that he was sorry. He looked down. I told him I wasn't mad at him. I then gave everyone a pep talk and rushed to headquarters,killing every titan in my path,until I ran out of gas and fell.