Chapter 8

Itachi was fuming. Absolutely outraged. First, he was pestered by his annoying fangirls, and now he received an anonymous package that contained photos. Kisame stayed in his office at Itachi's request, just in case. He doesn't know in case of what but he felt like he suddenly needed some moral support from his friend. Itachi opened the package and stared. It was a photo of Naruto with another guy. The two seemed quite intimate. Itachi snatched it all up and looked through it. He was getting more and more upset as he flipped through. There were some pictures of Naruto with girls too, being really close and clinging to each other. Itachi threw the photos into the box, making Kisame stare in shock and horror. Itachi would never show any temper. He decided he needed to know what made his best friend so upset, he picked up the box and looked through all the photos. "Itachi-"
"Don't defend him. He lied to me." Itachi said softly, almost a growl. Kisame glared. "I don't think you should jump to conclusions before asking him."
"Well. The evidence is right here. What more is there to ask? That's enough for today. Go back to work Kisame." The taller of the two man glared harder, wanting to defend his tiny blond friend but Itachi can be really stubborn. All he hopes for is that Itachi would use his calm and logical side to approach this emotional package.
Itachi decided to ignore all of Naruto's text, still upset about the package and still believing that Naruto lied to him. Every day he gets a message from the blond. Just one. Asking him what's wrong. If he was okay. Different little ones. Naruto never really like to bother anyone so he doesn't send multiple texts in one go when looking for someone. Neither does he text every five minutes. Itachi finally decided he should just confront Naruto and break up or something. He can't stand the thought that he has been cheated on. So with that, he picked up his phone and sent a quick text to Naruto. We need to talk. Park. 6 pm tonight.

Naruto jumped when he saw his phone light up and Itachi's name across the screen. He read the text and frowned. Itachi sounds so serious. What's going on? Naruto sighed. Only one way to find out. He looked at the clock - 5.30 pm. Naruto pulled on a jacket to cover his bandages and gathered his belongings. He briskly walked to the park and sat on the bench they always sat at and waited anxiously for the older man to arrive. Naruto fidgeted in his seat nervously. He doesn't know what Itachi wants to talk to him about, the man hasn't said a word to him for a week. It was very unlike him but Naruto thought that it might have been that the man was busy with company work. Naruto stared at his hands, not even noticing the car pulling over by the curb and Itachi taking a seat next to him.However, when Naruto did notice, he saw that Itachi had sat a fair distance away from him as if they were just mere acquaintances. They sat in silence, Naruto waiting for Itachi to start. Itachi took a look at Naruto, the boy was still beautiful to him but he doesn't think he can continue in a relationship when Naruto is cheating like this. He looked at the jacket Naruto was wearing, it wasn't cold... Something nagged in the back of Itachi's mind. He can't be hurting himself again, can he? Itachi pushed that thought away and focused on the photos that he came to show Naruto. 

"Why?" Itachi asked softly, his arms crossed - closed off and wary. Naruto looked up, confused. "Why what?" 

"Don't play dumb. You lied to me."

"What are you talking about?" Naruto asked, getting more and more confused. Itachi's stare pierced Naruto. It was a look people gave him all the time, the angry and accusing look. Naruto flinched but did not look away. "You lied to me." Itachi repeated, "You cheated on me and yet you have the audacity to say you love me?" 

"What? I did not cheat on you!" Naruto cried out, confused and upset. 

"Stop sprouting lies!" Itachi shouted, making Naruto flinch back. Itachi has never raised his voice and yet he shouted at Naruto. "You are such a liar. I trusted you. I love you and yet..." Itachi's voice cracked as he tried not to cry. "How could you just throw away my love like that? Did you even love me to begin with?" 

"Of course I did! I always love you! I would never cheat on you!" Naruto said, crying already. Itachi reached into his pockets and pulled out an envelope. He then threw the envelope onto Naruto Lap, as if disgusted from having to touch the envelope. Naruto opened it with shaky hands, Naruto stared at the photos that were stacked inside. He flipped through them, shocked. What even is this?! He remembered helping these people. "Wha- What? This is not what it seems!" 

"You don't have to explain yourself. A picture is worth a thousand words and there are 50 pictures there." Itachi said, almost growling and hissing but not quite. "I don't want to see you ever again." 

"No please Itachi. Please no." Naruto begged, crying. Itachi had stood up and Naruto's hand darted out to stop the man from leaving. Itachi pushed Naruto hand away and walked away, not turning back ever. Naruto dropped to the ground in a state of shock. Itachi didn't even let him explain. Where did those photos come from? Who? Why? Why are they doing this to him?