1 !

Eddie was with Richie in his room both of them laying down on Richie's bed as they stared at the ceiling thinking about school and the rest of the losers' club. "hey Eds?" Richie said as he Eddie sat up looking down at Richie and his gorgeous freckled face. "yeah Rich?" Eddie had given up on fighting Richie to stop calling him that name and just let it happen he secretly loved it when Richie called him that and it made his insides grow. If only Richie hadn't planted his feeling's in Eddie's stomach causing him to cough and vomit up those lilac and indigo petals.

Eddie hated hanging around Richie it made his insides turn into vines covered in thorns and cause roses to bloom in his stomach. Eddie had sort of wanted the surgery to remove the flowers but all his feelings for Richie would disappear, it didn't seem so bad now that he thought about it, maybe he wouldn't be gay anymore after the surgery.

"Have you started thinking about college yet? I mean we are 17 and all," Richie trailed off as he looked up at Eddie who was sitting criss-cross in front of Richie's forehead. "y-yeah," He said as he scratched the back of his neck. "my aunt want's me to go to an Ivy league school. What about you?" Richie blushed at the question clearly embarrassed he had asked "not really sure, I'll probably go somewhere for art like one of those nice art schools ya know? my parents don't really care about academics as much so that's a good thing for me." Eddie smiled down and Richie and he smiled back causing thorns to poke at Eddie's insides.

"I better get home or my aunt might have a fit," Richie looked at Eddie and rolled over on his stomach and grabbed Eddies legs so he couldn't get up. "noooooo," he whined as Eddie fought against his hands and eventually got away from his grip which caused him to tumble backwards off the bed. "Richie! Ouch, that hurt you asshole!"  Richie just smirked as he watched Eddie walk out of his room. "hey," Richie said softly and saw Eddie turn around "Tell your mo- I mean aunt I love her." Eddie rolled his eyes and fake gaged which almost caused some petals to come up but he caught himself "watch it trash-mouth." Richie just winked at Eddie and he could feel those flowers rising up to his throat which caused him to cough up some pedals but he covered his mouth to hide it from Richie.  "s-see ya." he said as he rushed out the door.

The walk home was long and painful he knew what would happen when he came home. He would need to cough and vomit up those flowers of blue and purple hues. god he hated it he hated those vines that traveled up his throat causing him to choke up in front of Richie and his stomach tie in knots but it was almost addictive. Eventually, his tired drowsy steps carried him to his house with his aunt.

Eddie's mom started to become abusive and Eddie didn't notice how bad it was until one of his friends made an anonymous call to child services and she was taken away, so now he lives with his aunt. Unlike his mother, she isn't homophobic and loves Eddie for who he is and unlike his mother his aunt actually likes Richie.

Eddie walked through the door greeting his aunt who was making lunch they exchanged hellos and made some small chit chat and then Eddie walked up to his bathroom and let those indigo and lilac flowers hit the toilet. Vines crawling up his throat until the bouquet of flowers in his stomach were all gone. he hated that feeling but he loved Richie so much a little pain never killed anybody.

Eddie then trudged into his room and flopped onto his bed and rested his head on the left and stared at his phone. He grabbed his phone and rolled onto his back and began texting Richie.

-  m e s s a g e  f r o m  E d s  -

Eds: hiyo

Rich <3: You home safe?

Eds: Yes Richie I'm fine.

Rich: ok I just don't want you getting hurt again

Eds: I know Rich, but I'm ok and if you're so worried about me then why don't you live with me?

Eddie typed that out in pure sarcasm but Richie didn't know. in Richie's defense, Eddie is never sarcastic and is almost always serious. Richie was extremely protective of Eddie and he noticed Eddie has started acting weird ever since Sonia left because they started hanging out more.

Rich <3: ok

Eds: I was kidding

Rich <3: too late I've already packed my bags

Eds: Richie I'm serious we don't have room for you here

Rich <3: then how about a sleepover? hmmm??

Ed's: you were jUST OVER HERE

Rich <3:  fine how about tmrw ?

Ed's: eh ok.

                           - t h e  n e x t  d a y -

Rich <3: when can I come over??

Rich <3: now??

Eds: I have to shower so you can come over in an hour

Eddie cursed himself for letting Richie come over he knew it would come back to bite him in the ass. Regardless he put a towel in the bathroom and then yelled down the stairs to his aunt that Richie would be sleeping over.  Eddie turned on the shower and stood under the hot water as it hit his back and rolled down hitting the tile floor of his shower. Eddie massaged shampoo into his hair and rinsed it out as the shampoo slowly dripped down his back and covering the floor. he then hopped out of the shower and put on some dry comfortable clothes.

Eddie laid down and stared at his ceiling as he waited for Richie and all he could think about was him.  Richie clouded his thoughts and his soft curly hair, his freckles, and his gorgeous smile. Eddie was so busy thinking about Richie he didn't hear him walk up the steps.

Eddie started coughing and coughed up a few petals and Richie walked in and saw the indigo petals covering a patch on the floor. "Eds? EdDIE!" Richie cried out as he ran over to Eddie. "Were you eating flowers? what the fuck Eddie!" Richie cried out as Eddie looked up at Richie with a loss for words "n-no I," Eddie started and Richie looked at him in horror "what, what?" "I have hanahaki disease."

hiiiii!!! so this story is going to be a short one I only plan on having about 4 or 5 chapters in this so it shouldn't take me too long. you guys liking this story??? I was very excited to start this one since i've been seeing alot of hanahaki disease art so i just had to do this. anyways let me know what you guys think!! I READ EVERYONES COMENTS AND REPLY TO MOST OF THEM.