2 !

"Y-you what?" Richie pleaded with Eddie hoping that what he told him wasn't true. It couldn't be true! That disease was fictional it can't be real. Could it? Richie could barely believe what he saw. He was coughing up fucking FLOWERS there is no way this is happening.

Eddie watched as he saw Richie try and comprehend what was happening "Ri-Richie you ok? Li-listen I'm s-sorry you shouldn't have seen that. Why don't you just go home." Eddie suggested as he began to scratch the back of his neck. Richie looked up at him and shook his head when their eyes met Richie's heart broke. Richie realized how much pain Eddie was in and he wanted to know who cause it.

"Who is it," Richie said in a monotone voice. "W-what?" Eddie asked confused. "Who do you love?" Richie asked. He notices Eddie blushed and tended up to the question. "You're not allowed to tell anyone it could make the disease worse," Eddie said. That was a lie you can tell people you just can't tell the person you love but if he told Richie that he would know. Eddie hated keeping this from Richie but he was better off keeping it to himself.

"O-oh um ok. Can you at least give me a hint? Is it a girl..." Richie said as he sat on the bed next to Eddie who was hunched over and now relaxed a little. "It's a boy... y-you know him. He's perfect." Eddie said with a chuckle he started fiddling with his thumbs. "He has these gorgeous brown eyes and beautiful hair. When the sun hits his eyes they turn golden brown and he'll never know how much I appreciate his beauty. He'll never know I like him unless he catches feelings for me too but I know he doesn't love me or else I wouldn't be coughing up zinnias." Eddie said as his smile shifted to a pout. Richie felt so bad so he did what he could and tried to make Eddie happy again.

Richie grabbed Eddie's hands and looked into his big brown glass doll eyes. "Eddie, listen, Whoever this guy is he's an idiot for not seeing how amazing you are. I'm sure he just hasn't seen the real you and if that's not the case he's probably blind. Eddie, I promise I will make sure you find your true love." Richie said with a smile but it only made Eddie feel worse so Eddie faked a smile and hugged Richie which only planted more seeds in Eddie's stomach.

Eddie could feel the vines slither up his stomach tickling his throat which caused him to cough up petals. He covered his mouth and played it off cool and Richie didn't suspect anything. Richie pulled away from the hug and looked up at Eddie. "Wanna watch a movie and build a fort?" Richie asked with a smile Eddie smiled back and thought about it "yeah, but a fort? Really? We're 18 Rich and you want to build a fort?" Richie groaned and stood up helping Eddie up off the bed as well.

"Yes! A fort sounds amazing and fun. Plus it'll take your mind off mystery boy." Richie said as he began to walk out of Eddies room and down the stairs into his living room where the tv sat. "Cmon Ed's I need you to show me where my building materials are." Eddie rolled his eyes and slipped down the stairs. If only this would make him stop thinking about Richie. This would make matters worse! Richie is so cute when he's sleepy and he never sleeps with a shirt on. Fuck. Eddie was really fucked he's never getting over this crush even if he wants to.

"Follow me and I'll show you where some blankets are." The two walked into the basement and came up with tons of blankets. They tore apart the couch and used the cushions as walls they used chairs as reinforcements and also grabbed a few flashlights. The fort only had three walls that way they could watch tv. Eddie eventually turned the TV off when he heard Richie's breathing begin to slow down and realized he was drifting to sleep. 

Eddie laid down and let his eyes shut to a close and curl up right next to Richie. Eddie wished that Richie might accidentally lay an arm over Eddie and pul him to his chest but Richie didn't feel the same way about Eddie and that could never happen.  Eddie finally fell asleep hearing soft snores escape Richie's mouth and dreamed about Richie and his soft brown curly hair, his soft freckles that were dusted on his cheeks, and his soft lips. 

Eddie woke up and felt something warm on his back so he turned around to see how close Richie was. When he turned around their noses brushed against each other and Eddie's face turned bright red, thank god Richie was still asleep. Eddie closed his eyes trying not to think about how close together they were and fell back asleep. 

Richie was the first to wake up and when he saw Eddie's face he realized he might actually have feelings for him. His cute dimples when he smiles are absolutely adorable, and his hair is just so soft and perfect. Richie tried his best not to think about Eddie but he couldn't help it, maybe Richie really is bi... He just hasn't come to terms with it yet. Richie's session of admiring Eddie was quickly cut to a close when Eddie's eyes fluttered open and Richie and Eddie locked eyes. Richie smiled as he saw the small boy in front of him begin to blush but Richie didn't think anything of it maybe he's just embarrassed waking up face to face with someone. 

"Morning sleeping beauty!" Richie cooed as Eddie rubbed his eyes and began to get up.  Eddie covered his face with covers and murmured a soft "Morning," back to Richie as Richie began to sit up and stretch. Richie climbed out of the fort and Eddie crawled out after him. Richie made his way to the dining room and sat up on the counter and watched as Eddie opened the cupboards to look for pancake batter. 

"pancakes good?" Eddie said as he grabbed the box of pancake mix and showed it to Richie who was sitting on the counter with his hands propped behind him holding him up. Richie nodded his head when Eddie showed him the box and he jumped off the counter and grabbed a bowl helping Eddie. Richie had been over at Eddie's house so many times he knew where everything was.  Richie and Eddie finished making the pancakes and sat down at the table Richie began to eat but Eddie wasn't that hungry and Richie began to notice. 

"stop playing with your food," Richie said as he continued to eat his pancakes. Eddie rolled his eyes while saying "you're not my mom, Richard." Eddie said in a snarky tone as he took a bite of the pancake. "don't ever call me Richard again." Richie said as he fake gagged to show Eddie how much he hated the name he just had called him.  Eddie rolled his eyes once again and the two boys finished their pancakes giggling and calling each other names. 

"What time is it?" Richie asked Eddie as he began throwing away his paper plate and threw his silverware in Eddie's sink. "It's 10:00, why? you got a hot date?" Eddie said teasing hoping Richie would never say yes to that.  "yeah, with your mom." Richie said with a snicker "but in all seriousness, my mom wants me home before 12 so I better get going, I hope you won't miss me too much." Richie said with a wink as he began to walk into the other room with Eddie following close behind. "you wish I'd miss you." Eddie said as he helped Richie grab his things.  

"see ya later Eds." Richie said as he walked out the back door Eddie smiled and watched him hop in his car and drive away "see ya." Eddie said with a sigh surprisingly he didn't feel any flowers blooming, no vines tickling his throat and no stems sprouting up in his stomach. It was weird maybe he finally got over his crush. 

Or maybe Richie likes Eddie

                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heyo I finally updated ahhhhh. I'm sorry I don't have a schedule for updating but I'm working on it.  also, keep in mind Deep is gonna be a lot longer than this I only plan on writing a few more chapters for this unless some gr8 inspiration hits me.