Prolouge

-12:00 PM Midnight-

*Over Radio*

"This is Zayn and Louis to Niall Im going were going in"

"Affirmative, I got ya covered" Niall stands on top of the roof top with a sniper rifle rifle following Zayn's every move as he sneaks in the warehouse.

Zayn is slowly tip toeing his way behind a van with a guard walking back and forth guarding the warehouse door. Louis presses the call button in his head set

"Nialler, shoot him" Louis demanded looking up to the roof top.

"Gotcha" Harry looks into the scope aiming towards the guard

BANG!!

Harry gets a good head shot.

"Clear go in!" Niall let the boys know that it's safe.

Zayn and Louis slowly walk into the warehouse. On the way in there warehouse is where the mob keeps all there drugs and weapons and there appears to be the "new ship" in the middle of the ground. The box was the size of a dumpster who knows what's inside there.

"What are you waiting for? Open the box!" a gang member demanded and they another member opens the box.

Louis presses the call button on his head set. He counts to himself

"3......2.......1" the box opens and Liam and Harry jump out of the book shooting at every mob member with machine guns.

"All clear, lads!" Liam told everyone

"Let's burn this place down and leave"Louis screams pulling out a carton of gasoline trailing it all over the warehouse and Zayn does the same.

"Good job, Lads!. Let's hurry home, I bet (Y/N) is worried about us" Niall said through the head set

"Yeah, he must be. I worried how he'd feel his he finds out that we are vigilantes." Harry brought up

"What's the worst that could happen?" Liam asks trailing kicking over a canister of gasoline spilling all over. "He wouldn't love us any more?"

"Possibly. But at the same time we are protecting him from who knows what" Zayn said

"And were on tour and it's hard being a boy band and a group of vigilantes" Louis mentions

"Your right, Lou. Burn this place down and head home to our baby, yeah?" Liam asks and the rest of the lads agreed.

They're walking on there way out and they meet Niall standing at the entrance.

"You lads ready" Niall asked and the rest of the lads nodded

They all pull out lighters and matches.

"On three" Louis commanded

The boys count in unison 1.......2........3!! They lads throw their lighters and matches into the gasses up warehouse and they walk away. And they are still walking in a action movie-like fashion. Their walking.......and walking.....and walking.

"What's taking the explosion so long?" Harry was hoping for he grand exit.

Louis started taking "Ok, maybe we should've used rocket launch-"

BOOM!!!!!!!!

The warehouse explodes and burns the ground. It's looking like hell is consuming it and it explodes again and this time remains of the building flies all over the place. The lads are in there jeep watching the building burn down then they hear sirens.

"We gotta go!" Liam turned on the car letting the lads know that cops and fire department was coming.

"Yeah, let's do that. I wanna get home to my baby (Y/N)" Louis became selfish