06 oh yes i did johnny

private message
johnny(juan👻)
mackenzie(mack👑)

juan👻
kenzie answer please

mack👑
what do u want.

juan👻
i'm worried about you

mack👑
why?! i'm fine. it doesn't
matter. everyone is
just pretending to
care.

juan👻
stop. everyone cares. truly.
except hayden. he's an ass
don't listen to him or
the haters. there will
be ups and downs.
but we need you to know
that we will be here for
u thru the ups and downs.
because we love you.
especially me🙂

mack👑
johnny....
thank u.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

johnny's pov

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

i prepared myself, mentally. i inhaled deeply, letting my hand knock on her door. maddie opened the door. she had no makeup on, in a hoodie and sweats. she looked miserable.

"madz im so sorry."

i lean in for a hug and comfort her. i step in the house.

"she's upstairs."

i nod and make my way up the stairs. i arrive at kenzie's door. i hear small sobs, the sound of her being devastated makes my heart break. i take a deep breath, i need to help her. she needs someone, even if she tries to close me off, i will not give up. i love her. my hand meets the door, making a thumping sound.

"mack it's johnny, please let me in."

no response. the sobbing dies down slightly. it makes me want to cry, yet i have to be strong for her. i bit my lip, pondering on what to say next.

"kenz. open up."

i say, leaning into the door. i heard footsteps walking over and i let out a sigh of relief. i heard the doorknob turn. she swung the door open, revealing herself. a tear stained face, black circles under her eyes, watery eyes, and her nose red. her hair was messy and she was in a white tank top and sweat pants. her eyes becoming more watery and she looked like she was about to sob. i pull her into a hug, comforting her. i felt like protecting her and holding her in my arms forever. her fragile body rests on mine, her arms wrapped around my neck and she cries in my shoulder.

"kenzie i am so sorry."

"hayden is doing all of this to me. why me?"

she says between her sobs. i feel extremely bad for her. we pull away from our hug. i take her hand and lead her to her bed. we both lay there, my arm wrapped around her waist, hers around my shoulders as she leans into my chest. cuddling? i think so. we watch riverdale and much time later she gets a notification on her phone.

she gets up and checks her phone, the light reflecting on her face. i continue to watch tv as she gets up and walks to the bathroom. i furrow my eyebrows in confusion and check her phone. i know i'm snooping, but i have good intentions.

haydensmrall: ew ur such a gross piece of trash kenzieziegler

(liked by 1,000 hannie/hayden stans)

i clench my jaw in anger. my hand balls up in a fist. i get up from the bed and make my way to the bathroom.

"kenzie don't listen to that bastard."

"b-but so many people hate me. what if they are all right? i am just a worthless piece of trash.."

i hear her mumble all those lies in between her light cries. i shake my head in frustration.

"mackenzie frances ziegler. you are the most beautiful, talented, smart, funniest, cutest, and the most amazing young woman i know. there are so many more people out there that know the real you. all those haters have no clue what they are talking about because i know you. i know you are an outstanding girl. your the girl i'm in love with."

i'm in utter shock to what just came out of my mouth. i just poured my heart out to mackenzie ziegler, the girl i love so dearly. every single word was true. the door is swung open, washing me out of my thoughts. she comes out with a genuine smile on her face. i slightly chuckled, my heart was palpitating so fast. a grin curved my lips as we became closer. she jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my torso. she wrapped her arms around my neck and i stared at her in shock. i closed the gap between us, connecting our lips. sparks flew as we made out in her hallway. she pulled away.

"you make me happy."

i smiled at her comment. her eyes started to widen and she got out of my grip. i tilted my head in confusion.

"m-maddie.."

"oh hey kenz. oh and hello kenzie's make out partner."

my cheeks heated up in flames.

"you saw...?"

"oh yes i did johnny."

madison smirked and walked away. i burst out into laughter and carried mackenzie to her room.

"i have to go my love. please, let your sister take care of you. ignore the hate, and remember everything i told you."

a grin formed on her face, beautifying her features. even though she's already stunning. i smiled and walked downstairs.

authors note!
get this to 2-3 votes and i will update! 💘