19 i missed you

annie's pov

i was laying on my bed when i heard a knock at the door.

"i got it mom."

i yelled since my mom was the only one home. i opened up the door to reveal a blonde headed tall kid.

"hey annie."

"carson?!"

i took a few steps back in confusion. but he left the group and dropped us all...why would he be back?

"i'm so sorry. about everything. i broke lauren's heart and i left you all. i shouldn't have. i was an immature kid and i didn't know how to deal with all my problems. i really shouldn't have done any of the things i did."

i smiled. he seemed really genuine.

"carson i want to forgive you but..."

i start as i slowly get a hold of his hand. he and i always had this connection, but we never knew if it was better off staying friends or make something more out of it, so we usually ignored it. (that sounds stupid haha)

"i don't know if everyone else will forgive you."

"i know, you're right. but i might as well try."

he shrugs. i invite carson in and we sit on my bed as i text everyone to come over.

anns🧡
heyyyy guys wanna
come over?

mack👑
johnny and i will
be there

lolo🧚‍♀️
hehehehe

brynnie🛍
use protection!1!1!1!

juan👻
oh my god🤦‍♂️

will🎩
i cant make it i have
a shoot :(

finnie🐳
i can't make it either
i have some stuff with my
band

lolo🧚‍♀️
i'll miss you :(

brando🤟
i'm comingggg

anns🧡
alright see u guys
soooon

"thank you so much annie"

carson says as he embraces me. i missed him. a lot. i hug him tight when i feel something, a spark. i let go of him and look at him with fear. i'm dating will, this can't be happening. i look up at him as he leans in to kiss me. i lean in as our lips are about to touch, then something in my mind clicks as i back away.

"i...um..i have a..boyfriend."

i looked down and took a step back. the doorbell rang, right on time. carson looked around awkwardly and i answered the door.

"carson?!"

everyone exclaimed. kenzie ran over and hugged him. i smiled but then looked at lauren. i mouthed to her, you ok? she smiled and nodded. after everyone greeted carson lauren was the only one left.

"lauren i am so so sorry. if you don't forgive me it's okay. what i did was terrible."

lauren smiled and ran over and hugged him.

"i missed you."

we all smiled and joined in on the hug.

"LETS WATCH INCREDIBLES 2!!"

brynn yelled. we all ran downstairs to the basement and cuddled up in the blankets. johnny with kenzie, brynn with brandon, lauren and i and carson behind us.

carson is backkkkk! and so is the old gang....partially haha. get this to 15 votes and 5 comments for the last chapter to be uploaded!!❤️❤️ love u guys so much!!