Chapter 17

-Hear the sound of the fallin' rain, coming down like an Armageddon flame, (hey) no shame, the ones who died without a name!-

Ricky's pov--

I got knocked out by the time i heard the door being knocked down.

I woke up surrounded by trees.

Fuck. No sign of the guys or cops or my taker.

Im so weak and sore. My body is covered in burn marks, lashes, and bruises.

I could barley stand. But i got the strength knowing that Farrah could be hurt somewhere.

I walked till i could walk no more. I collapsed against a tree trunk. I slept for a while and when i woke up it was dark. Shit, what I'm i going to do now? i thought as i looked around.

Maybe ill try to make a fire. after all I've watched enough tv to attempt to right?

I grabbed two sticks and began to rub them against each other.

Fuck, no luck.

Then i remembered. i have a lighter in my sock, i remembered to sneak one in there before we left the station.

I lit it up and lit some sticks and leaves on fire in the little hole in the ground.

Thank god. Fire! heat!

Im hungry. scratch that, very, very hungry.

I fell asleep dreaming of food. haha.

I woke up to the sunrise. A really beautiful site truly, but i needed to keep moving.

I walked for i think two hours, then took a rest/break.

I move so slowly. My thoughts consumed me.

'I was left for dead.'

'Farrah could be dead'

'The guys could be dead'

'What if i never find my way out?'

I began to sing, City Lights. Farrah use to sing it all the time, i would catch her humming it when we would take walks

Or be driving.

I saw or at least i think it was a building. i sang louder, but it still sounded good i think..

"I've never had the words to say, but I can quote them all

I am human and I need to be loved just like everybody else does

So Morrissey please sing me to sleep.

As I live and breathe you have killed me, you have killed me

I'm not your puppet, so cut the strings and free me from your hands

Get fucking over me

MOVE!

My fucking pain is my paycheck" i sang

I stopped when i heard the cracking of a twig and the crunching of leaves.

Someone is here i can feel it in the air.

"Hello?" yup I'm that idiot who says 'hello' in the beginning of a horror movie and gets killed first.

"Ricky? is that really you?" A person said from behind a large tree.

"Who are you?"

"Lucy." Said the voice. A girl around 13 with brown hair and blue eyes moved from behind the tree to about 15 feet in front of me.

"Yea i am Ricky. Ricky Olson." I said cautiously.

"Are you okay? Follow me, i wont hurt you." she said as she walked away looking back to see i i was following.

I followed. soon we did near apartments. we walked into them and up to the 3 floor we go.

Lucy is/ was a fan. We got into the apartment and she dialed the number that was sitting on the dining room table.

I sat down on the couch. I am exhausted.

I fell asleep.

I woke up and was in a brightly lit room with iv's attached to me.

The hospital.

I called in one of the nurses to make sure i wasn't in that fucked up dream thingy that seemed to happen last time.

I asked the nurse if i could try and contact Farrah and the guys. she agreed.

I dialed number after number, all their phones have been disconnected.

I called Chris's mom.

"Hello?" i heard he's mom say.

"Hello. Mrs. C! its Ricky." i said.

"Ricky! oh my. are you alright?! where are you?!" she said.

"Im in a hospital. i tried contacting Chris an Farrah plus the rest of the band, but none of their phones were accepting calls." i told her.

"They all got new ones, dear" she told me.

I was silent for a bit.

"But if you can tell me what hospital i can call Chris. Chris and Farrah have been staying in a motel and the rest of the boys moved to Minnesota... for a change." she told me.

I gave her the hospital name and address. we said our goodbyes and hung up.

I was feeling better by the time they brought me 'dinner'.

I feel asleep soon after i had ate.

I feel better knowing i'll be seeing Farrah.

I woke up early the next moring. surprising i know.

I started to think about the guys. Minnesota? seriously. well come to think of it, its not that bad there. except the winters' there suck ass. But perfect for winter sports. haha.

Maybe me and Farrah will move their too.

When will i propose though?! I was going to do that on stage.

My thoughts were cut short when i hear a knock on the door.

"Come in!" i said

"Oh my god its really you." i heard Farrah say as she started to cry. she walked over to me.

"I love you." was all i could manage.

I looked at Chris. 'thank you.' i mouthed to him. as Farrah consumed me in a tight hug.

I have to stay in the hospital for a while because of the condition i was brought in with.

Farrah and Chris were going to leave to get changed and call the guys to tell them the news.

But first i need to do something

"Farrah?" i asked

"Yes" she said turning back around.

"Will you marry me?" i asked her.

"Yes." she replied as she hugged me.

We kissed for the first time since we seen each other last.

It was pure bliss. I love Farrah with all my heart.

___________________________

Song: holiday by green day

((^I can play this song on the guitar^))

Really short chapter but i needed to update lol sorry:/

So i got sunburnt on my faceeeee erggg.

Fml. i have 3 more days of school left!! Yay!!! This book will be ending soon): like 3 more chapter... i think. but i will be adding a chapter giving you snips of other books that i will be starting to publish after this book is done^-^ so look out for that. Next chapter coming soon. Love you guys.

Stay motionless xoxo.