Ambiguous (Jieun and Rose short story optional)

Surprisingly enough, Rose was my one and only friend in school. Not because no one wanted to be friends with me. It's just that since the day I knew Rose, she tries her best to stop me from getting any more friends other than her. Honestly at that time I didn't care about it, because I was sort of avoiding getting way too social in school. Besides I did thought Rose was a nice person at first sight.

We hang out quite often and share the same interests with each other, though our communication only happens during lunch times and after schools-we can't hang out together every second since we are not in the same classroom. Everything was just fun and normal till that day. A dark and terrible 'secret' was revealed to me straight at that Thursday's after school;I believed everything that happened,  it seems about 90% truthful to myself, since my own eyes and ears are the non-lying witnesses.

The journey of me as a witness began like this. Same as usual, I got out of my class and start heading towards Rose's classroom. Surprisingly she wasn't there, which is extremely weird. Though I did saw a boy sitting beside the widow looking blanked out, I stayed on the spot and gently asked him:'Excuse me, do you know where Rose is at?' The boy remained silence for quite a while in till he realized that someone was talking to him, he slowly turned his head and answered:'I think she was going to Mr Kim's office.' Quickly, I bowed and said:'Thank you!' Then marched towards my destination.

Speedily, I arrived in front of Mr Kim's office door. I played with my hands, while waiting for Rose patiently beside the door, then soon I heard whispering sounds floating inside the slightly opened door.

'Please Mr Kim, these results means so much to me and you surly know that. If I don't get average results, I gonna graduate to a really rubbish school next year. I really have no choice.' I female voice cried out; the voice sounded so familiar and I am extremely sure that the voice belonged to Rose. Suddenly room turned silence, almost like turning off a switch. But after a while the silence got interrupted by a giggle, which almost made me grossed out. Then I heard Rose slowly mumbled:'Perhaps we could make some fair exchanges.' After that, the room was filled with foot steps.

Curiosity forced me to peek inside this dramatic scene that's happening indoor;like peeking my head inside a tv show, except this was real. With my both of my eyes opened widely, I saw Rose walking towards Mr Kim with an evil smirk hanged on her face. Frozen on the spot, I seriously don't know what to do. Suddenly, Mr Kim dazed my way by accident, I think he realized my existence. He looked shocked and furious, he shouted:"Who is out side?!" The only thing that came in mind was Run. Quickly I dashed away as fast as I could though the hall, directly towards the exit of the school.

Breathing hardly beside the street, I really don't want to know more about what the exchange is, ether the exchange is positive or negative-which it seems like-and I really don't have the guts to stay there and get caught ether. Who knows what punishment l'll receive, I might even lose Rose;my only friend. Though thinking about it, Jieun how could you question both of your best friend's personality and her purity! I thought about this again and again while hurrying home.

The next day, every thing was back to normal except for me and that unforgettable memory;which is going to be stuck in my mind forever. At the end, Rose didn't achieve the average score; I guess this conclusion was caused by me, because I interrupted their exchange. Rose is defiantly not going to a good school next year. At that moment I felt sad and miserable for her. But now, no more sympathy  towards her, I even felt a bit joyful. That's when I truly learnt, Rose will do anything to achieve her goals.

By the way that wasn't the only time Rose try to get a dude to do something for her;using some precious exchanges. Did she success? I honestly don't know, it makes me gag even thinking about it.

Hey, I am back with this freshly written/edited chapter! I actually updated way faster than I thought(round of applause for me😄😄) I found out so many problems while proofreading this chapter(though there still might be more mistakes!)I will keep working hard on my English skills!☺️

Like this chapter? If you do, please leave a comment or vote for me!😏(don't have to though...) I honestly don't know how many times I said this, but thank you guys sooooooo much! For everything you did! It means so much to me.
Anyways, thanks to those who keeps on supporting me! You are guys literally the best! Again, don't forget to leave a comment and let me know what you think! As always, hope you have a fantastic day and see you next chapter~