3

Pete pov

There he is the cutest guy in school under the Cherry blossom  tree with the cutest skirt and socks. And the hottest crop top that says daddy boy. I have the biggest daddy/baby kink. His pink panties a showing from under his skirt because he was sitting with his knees up to his chest. "WENTZ!" I turn around and look at Brendon one of my best friends. "Hey man what's up?" I say trying to be nice even though I would like him to leave so I can drool over the boy in front of me. "Nothing much man, you ready for the game tonight?" He said look at me then then guy in front of us. I didn't really hear him. I was staring at the boy. He was getting up but he was bend over picking up hes things. "Pete are you lookin at his ass?!" He yells. The boy immediately turns around. Pulling down his skirt. Look at me and looking pissed. He storms over. and get this, he slaps me. He fucking slaps me in the face. "OH MY GOOD YOU FUCKIN- PERV!" He has tears in his eyes.
He runs away crying. "BRENDON WHAT THE HELL!" I scream.
" Pete are-are you gay?" He shudders.
"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM
ME BEFORE I BRAKE BRAKE YOU IN HALF!" I grow.
He runs away. Good, I'm ready to kill.
I run after the boy. He was in the bathroom,still crying. Pulling at his skirt and crying more. "I-I'm sorry." I say looking at my feet. He lets out a sob. He walks up to me and I think he was going to hit me hard but just throws baby hits into my chest crying. I grab his wrists. "Baby boy stop your going to hurt yourself." I say he's still trying to hit me. He stops when I say baby boy. He lets out another sod and I just hold him. He finely gives up and hugs me back. "So so many people try-tr-try to touch me and they-I-i thought you would be like-like one of them."
"It's ok baby your safe."
"Da-" he cuts himself self off. "Sorry I didn't mean that." He said. "It's ok." I said
We sit on the bathroom floor. Him laying in my lap. Me playing with him hair. Good thing this is the bathroom no one go's in. People say it haunted. "Im sorry I hit you." He sat up and touched the place in my face were he had slapped me. I grab his hand and kiss his knuckles. "It's ok baby boy, I'm sorry I looked."
"It's ok daddy." He Slaps his hand over his mouth.
"Patrick it's ok." I said moving his hand away. He looks down at his lap. I move my hand under his chin and make him look at me. I lean in and place my lips on his. He kissed back. It was short but felt amazing. "Trick I need you to do something."
"Hmm." He said.
"Draw on your arm, I'm to scared because I'm gay and if it turns out that my soul mate is a girl i don't know what I'll do but if you write and it happens to be me, then we will be save." He nods. He pulls out a pin from his not book and draw a little cat. I felt a tingling in arm. "Ok look he said. I slowly pull up my sleeve. Showing old cuts. Patrick gasped.
"No daddy why!" He said. He didn't stop himself after saying daddy. That made me really happy. He moved down and kissed my old cuts. "Please" *kiss* "stop" *kiss* "hurting" *kiss* "yourself" *kiss* "daddy." He looked up and me the. Points to something. The cat he has in his arm the to mine. "Daddy we're soulmates." He said happily.
"Looks like we are baby boy how lucky am I now."

(Heheh it's not over guys.)