5

As we walk out of the bathroom. People are looking at us like we're crazy. "D-pete." He said not calling me his daddy because he was scared. "It's fine kitten give me your hand."
He placed his hand into mine.
We walk over to his tree and we sit down. Everyone was looking at us. Someone yelled "fag" and Patrick made a whimper sound. "THATS IT GO THE FUCK AWAY FROM US NOW OR ILL RIP YOU APART!" I yell. Patrick whimpers again. Everyone that was near us moved away. "Daddy I'm sorry." Patrick said looking at his feet. "Don't be." He nods and eats his lunch. I put my hand on his thigh under his skirt. He makes another whimper. "Daddy." He shuts his eyes. "Finish eating then I'll take care of you." I say rubbing my thumb over the material that lays on his hip.
"Daddy I'm done."
I nod "can you help?"
He said looking at his erection.
"Of course I can baby, bathroom now." He got up and covers his boner with his lunch box. I follow him. We walk into the bathroom once again. He looks like he's trying to pull himself together,but he's falling.
•smut•
"Come here baby boy."
He walks over to me.
I lock the door and move Patrick in to a really heated kiss. I slowly move down to his skirt. Seeing his lace panties and his tip sticking out a little because his boner. "Baby your so Beautiful."
"Dad-Daddy."  He wined.
I move his underwear down and take him in my hand. Me moans. "DaDDY PLEASE!"  "Tell me how bad you want daddy." I growl.
"Oh daddy I want you so bad please daddy please!" He said. I start to pump. Slow. "Ohh daddy more please." 
I slow put his tip in and kiss it. He moans and puts his hands in my hair. I bob my head faster put more and more in. Fuck he's big. I thought. "Daddy I'm going t-" I cut him off.  I pull his dick out and say. "You don't cum till I say,understand."
"Yes daddy."
I pull him back in my mouth.  He's a moaning mess, his cum is slowly coming out of the tip. "Cum." I say around his dick and that sent him overboard. He came all in my mouth. I pull off and look him in the eyes and swallow. His head is still on the wall and his eyes are shut. I get some paper towels and wipe his dick off. And place it back in his panties. "What do you say to daddy?"
"Th-thank yo-you Daddy." He said stuttering over his words.
"Come on kitten." Then we left the bathroom.