Troubled Kid

You are Y/l Y/n, 17 years old high schooler who have a small amount of friends and was bullied just because your mother was in the rehabilitation.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Hye Rin touched your face while tilting it right and left because she's worried about you, while her sister, Ha Rin, stood behind her checking the area.

The twins got news from the other kids that a group of bully just beaten you up for standing up for yourself.

"Yeah, don't worry, I'm fine." You wiped the blood from your nose and mouth with the hem of your shirt.

"You should've report to the teachers, this is not fine." Hye Rin eyebrows furrowed and her puppy eyes glistened with tears.

You smiled and pinched her nose, "It's really fine, Hye. I broke their bones, so it's eye for an eye." You smirked with prideful look on your face.

"It looks so painful though." Ha Rin said with concern in her tone while Hye Rin was helping you up.  Ha Rin then went to pick up your bag that was thrown inside the trash bin nearby.

You tch-ed and sighed, "I told you guys don't worry, I'm fine. I'm really okay, I'm strong.".

"You keep being like this, I know you're not," Hye Rin pouted her lips, tears pooling in her eyes, "Here you go." Ha Rin handed your bag with one hand while Hye Rin looked at you with angry eyes.

"Thanks, cutie." You smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Stop smiling, I know it hurts!" Hye Rin eyes full of concern and sadness.

"Yah, I'm totally fine! See," You flexed your not so muscular biceps to her and she accidentally laughed, a small smile stayed on your face, "Let's go home." You said softly and put your hand around her shoulder.

Hye Rin nodded, she knew it hurts you, and that you dislike getting bullied, but she promised to herself that she will always be there for you, so do Ha Rin.

- At home -

"I'm home." You sighed tiredly while taking off your shoes.

"Welcome back, my lovely daughter," Your dad welcomed you with a warm smile on his face, "I've made the dinner, it's your favourite food!" He excitedly pulled you to the kitchen.

"Thanks, dad. You're best!" You smile widely but then you winced in pain because of the cut near your lips.

He looked at you with concern and saw your cuts and bruises, "Did you... got in a fight again?".

"No, I fell from the stairs earlier, " You laughed, "I think I'll eat later, thanks for cooking though. Love you, dad." You quickly ran your way up to the stairs and into your room.

Little did he know that you did got in a fight again, he been getting call from the teacher about your aggressive behaviour lately.

He watched you as your figures left his vision, "I'm so sorry, Y/n," He sighed and let his head fall back, "I've failed as a father, I didn't know how to make us a happy family again."

You slid down on the door once you locked it, tears start sliding down your cheeks as you bit your lips to stop yourself from sobbing, "Don't you fucking cry, Y'n. Everything is going to be okay, everything in the past just happened by accident."

You slapped yourself hard in the face and stood up again, you can't seem to convince yourself that it'll be okay anymore.

Tears started to slide more and you started to cry uncontrollably. "Come on, Y/n. You can do this, stop crying!" You wiped your tears aggressively while trying to stop the crying.