Graduate

Hi guys , thanks for reading and sorry for the late update .

This is going to be the last chapter for this novel .

ENJOY READING ~

_________________________________

Tomorrow has come .

You wake up earlier than expected .

" Why am I excited than before ? " You said and laugh by yourself .

Your father was still at home .

" Dad ? Why are you still at home ? " You feel weird because he always went to work early in the morning .

" Why you said ? Y/n , of course I took a day off . Specially for you. Today is your graduating ceremony , right ? " He said with a smile .

" You know ? I didn't even tell you about it . " You said .

" I'm your dad , dergh . I always know whatever happen at your school . " He said with a of-course-I-know-it-gurlll face .

You smile brightly .

" Aweeee , I love you dad ~ " You jump to him and hug him tightly .

He chuckle and hug you back .

" No reply ? " You pout .

" I love you too , princess . " He chuckle .

" Anyway, I'm going to send you to school . " He said and quickly went to get his car key.

You continue on getting ready . Soon , the two of you set off to your school .

--

Every senior including you gather at the school hall . You're some what proud that you can graduate.

You saw your dad at the parent section seat then you wave your hand to him and get a reply by him waving back .

The classmate of your that was a couple , including Hye Rin and Jackson , sitting together and having a lovey-dovey chit-chat making you jealous .

" If only V's here . " You sigh .

" God ! Of course I'll be here ! " You heard V yell from behind you , making you jump in shock .

" Jesus ! When did you get here ?! " You touch your beating hard heart that just got a shock attack .

" Uhmm ... I just follow my hyung , you know . Since he's a teacher , and I want to skip school . I mean , it's not like I want to skip school it just that I don- " V said continously leaving you who was trying to get him stop talking until you pinch both of his cheek .

" Sorry .. " He scratch his head while lowering it .

" Nah , it's okay . Thanks for being here . " You smile , trying to pat him but he's a little too tall for you .

" I think I need to lower my body so that you can pat me . " He said crouching down a little bit with a chuckle .

" What a cute shortie you are . " He said with his box smile making you pinch him hard instead of patting his head .

" Ouch ! " He trying to stop your hand .

" Shushhhh ! It's about to start ! " The both of you heard someone from behind frowning .

" Sorry ! " You and V said together making you laugh .

Soon , the graduation ceremony start .

--