Ha Na || [ Part 2 ]

" Is it still about Ha Na ? "

Your smile faded away .

" I-I'm sorry . I didn't meant to bring the pas- " Ha Rin slap her mouth lightly .

" It's okay . It was solved anyway . " You take a deep breath and smile again .

Hye Rin pinch Ha Rin's back slowly .

" But I'm really sorry . " She hold your hand .

You shake your head .

Hye Rin sigh .

" Now , now . Go back to class . It was almost class time . " Hye Rin said and the bell rung .

" You're right . I'll get going . Bye . " You said and waved at them .

The twin bid you goodbye and Ha Rin left the nurse room too .

You slowly stroll back to your class while remembering Ha Na .

( The past memories replay in your mind )

" Y/N ! Come on ! It was going to rain ! " She hold your hand and ran past the busy street .

" Ha Na-ah , don't worry . We can buy umbrella if it rain . " You chuckle .

Ha Na pinch your hand .

" Ouch ! What was that for ?!" You rub your hand .

" That was for walking so slow ! " Ha Na smile .

" You two should stop arguing . " He said and pull you to his arm while walking past her .

" Yah ! Hyung ! Don't side with your girlfriend ! You should side with your sister ! " Ha Na stomp her feet childishly .

He rubbed her head and smile .

" How can you order a kingka of what he should do ? " He put his arm around you .

The rain slowly drops on your head and shirt .

" Ah~ It's raining . " You smile .

" You like rain , aren't you ? " Ha Na said and ran past the street .

" Ha Na ! Stop running ! You should look at your left and right before passing the street . " You shout to her .
She turn around and put her tongue out .

He chuckle at his sister childish behaviour .

" I just remember that I need something at the convenience store ! " He said .

" Then we'll for you near the park . It was close to a convenience store ." You said .

" Ok , sure . " He said and you two walk to the park and was followed by Ha Na .

Ha Na run to the bus stop and wipe her wet face with her shirt .

" I'm going now , wait for me . " He said .

" Take care of Ha Na . She was having a mental-breakdown a few days ago . She had also tried to suicide . Don't ask her anything about it . " He whisper to you .

You gasped and quickly nodded .

He left the two of you .

" Ha Na . Come here . " You pat the seat next to you .

" What is it ? " She smile .

" Are things fine with you ? " You said .

" ... "