Ch.18

Lisa POV

The last class is over and I quickly looked at Nayeon. I quickly got my backpack and went to Nayeon's desk.

"Let's han-" I got interrupted by Sinb.

"Nayeon! I know who posted the video!" She was gasping for air, it looked like she ran over here to tell her.

"Who?" I asked.

"Euni!" She answered.

"What?" Nayeon said.

Mark quickly got up and exited the classroom. Bambam went after him. Nayeon looked so confused. She's probably wondering why did Euni uploaded the video knowing it was fake.

"Who's Euni again?" Her name sounds familiar but I can't ring a bell.

"Don't you remember?" Sinb said. "She and I showed you around the school when the both of you were new."

"Oh yea," I said nodding my head.

Just then I saw a lot of students running though the hallway. I hold Nayeon's hand and head out to see what was going on. I stop when I saw a girl being yell at. Mark was yelling at her, she slowly fell down on her knees, her hair covering her face. It's Euni.

"Mark please stop," Nayeon walk toward Euni.

"Are you happy?" Euni yell at Nayeon. "Are you satisfy? You TOOK MY OPPA! Euni looked like she wanted to murder Nayeon.

"He was never yours," Nayeon reply.

"Lisa," Bambam whisper in my ear. I face him.

"Huh?" That's all I could say. "I'm sorry but I have to go," I quickly walked away from him.

I finally exit the school building but I stop when I saw her. She's beautiful. She smile innocently.

"You're Lisa right?" Mina half smile.

"Yes."

"So you're the one who made Bambam crazy," she chuckled and cross her arms. "I'm jealous of you," she quickly turn from nice to scary.

"I feel honored."

"But I'm happy he finally fell in love. Lisa make him happy," she began to walk away.

"Why did-" she cut me off.

"I wanted to met you to make sure Bambam fell in love with the right person, and he did," she answered my question I was about to ask.

I simply blanked. I literally thought she was one of those crazy girls who will get her boyfriend back no matter what. I guess I was wrong.

Nayeon POV

"I HATE YOU IM NAYEON!" Euni got up.

"She's crazy," Of one the students said.

"She went psycho," another said.

"That's why you try to destroy my life?" I was about to slap her but stop. "You know what? I won't be low as you. My hands don't deserve to be touch by a filthy animal."

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Euni laughs like a psychopath. "I can pleased Mark better than you."

"That's enough," Mr. Lee rush to us. "Euni officially now! Also Mark and Nayeon."

Lisa POV

I hope everything work out with Nayeon and Euni. I'm laid down on my bed thinking of what Mina said.

"I wanted to met you to make sure Bambam fell in love with the right person, and he did," she answered my question I was about to ask.

She's a cool person. I close my eyes and decided to take a nap.

Few hours later

I barely can open my eyes, I groan and felt something warm. What the? I sit up and see Bambam sleeping! What the hell? Who let him in?

"You're up," his sleepy voice was sexy.

"Who-who let you in?"

"Your mom, duhh."

"Yah! Don't lie. My mom will never let a guy in my bedroom," I hit him with my pillow.

He takes the pillow away from me and sits up. He bit his lower lip and slowly gets close to my face. He leans in and my body felt weak. My butterflies are flying everywhere in my stomach.

"Then I'm special," he broke the kiss. He kisses me again making me lay down on my bed. The kiss went deeper than it was supposed to be.

My hands move around his back. I really missed the time we were like this.

"Stop Bambam," I stop him before he lift my shirt up.

"I went too far again. I'm sorry," he pouted like a cute little kid.

"Y-yes. My parents can come in any minute," my voice was shaking.

"You're right. I'm sorry," he kissed me again and my neck. "Okay I'm done," he chuckled and squeezed my right cheek.