Part 2- Copenhagen!?

(SATW Sweden)

"Hello?" I call out. I heard a whimper. I start to walk in but my boyfriend grabs my hand. "Are you sure you want to go in there" Åland asks. "I'm most definitely sure that there is a child in there."  I answer. I turn and put my other hand on top of Ålands. "Don't worry! I'm confident that I'll be fine! And who knows, it might be Copenhagen!" 

"Copenhagen? But isn't that the name of that idiot Denmark's capital?"

"Yes."

"But no other country has a capital that personified!"

"It isn't our denmarks child." 

"What do you mean, not our denmark!"

"Do you know the hetalians?"

"Yes?"

"Copenhagen is the hetalian Denmark's child. From what I know she 5 now and has nobody left. Their Sweden called me."

"Oh" Åland looks down and let's go of my hand. I smile " it's okay Åland" I say. I walk in the alley. "anybody there?" No answer. I keep walking a little deeper into the alley "if anybody's there, I won't hurt you." I then hear a sob. I look in the direction it came from. A girl 5 or 6 years old is sitting there. "Hello there little one." I say gently. She looks up. Her eyes are bloodshot and puffy. I then spot her satin choker. "What is your name?" 

"Y/n" she says between a hiccup. 

"So you're Copenhagen?"

"What's it to you!" She snaps

"I'm here to help you. My name is Sweden. N-not the one you know-" 

"I know"

"Oh" I stand up looking at the snow falling down. "Aren't you cold?" She nods her head. I put my hand out, palm open. She puts her small hand in mine but doesn't get up. " everything alright?"

"I can't stand up." She says, a melancholic tone in her voice, kinda like she's about to cry. "That's alright" I answer. I pull off my coat and wrap it around her. I then pick her, and her rather large backpack up and turn around. She grabs my dress shirt. Åland Is waiting for me as I step out of the alley. "Who is that?"

"This is who I  was talking about"

"I do think she is cute, but now what are we going to do with her?"

"It was my others wish that she always stays with a country, so, we will take care of her." I look down at her. She is asleep in my arms. " we are going to need to tell the others at the Europe meeting." Åland Sighs, well, this is going to be fun.