Part 3- The UN meeting

(Copenhagen POV)

I open my e/c eyes took see the man, mr. Sweden, walk in to a building. " Mr. Sweden?" I ask.

"Yes?"

"Where are we?

"The UN meeting building. Today you will see European countries and the American countries." 

"So I'll see your version of my daddy?"

"Yes, but he drinks a lot of beer."

"I know that, my daddy did too! But never to the point where he was mean. When he did, or was planning to, he would call uncle Sweden or Uncle Norway and I would spend the night at their houses." 

"Ah. You're going  to need to be quiet right now."

I nod my head. I look forward to see the other man ( Åland, was it?I don't know) Open the door. I shoved my face into Mr. Sweden's dress shirt and grabbed it too. I heard a new voice. "Who is this?" They ask. Mr. Sweden answered really fast like he is prepared to be asked that question. 

" Copenhagen, her name is Copenhagen, or y/n"

Another new voice " wouldn't she be my daughter then?"

(Sweden's POV) 

"She not yours, idiot. She the hetalian you's Daughter." I answer that small brained idiot.

"My brain hurts."

"That's your brain trying to comprehend it's own stupidity, Denmark." I retort. After I said that name, Luna's head jerked up. She looked straight at Denmark, then at me.

I move towards my chair and I sit down putting her on my lap.  

"So, why do you have her?" Englands asks with a curious look on his face. " she should belong to Denmark."  I felt  my shirt getting tighter. I looked down to Copenhagen crying " I-I down want to" 

" and why don't you want to go to denmark?"

"B-because you are nice to me. N-not that daddy wasn't! I just spent the most time with uncle Sweden."

I patted the top of her head. "What exactly happened?"  England questions.

"Her father, or the hetalian Denmark, was shot and killed when she was three so she went to live with the other four Nordic uncles. From what I know they were the last of the hetalian countries. They were all shot and killed. Sweden lasted the longest, a year and a half.he called me a month ago saying that he wanted to make me next in line to take care of her. I agreed. This little child has seen more death than she should need to."