~ Three ~

This is the time for the awarding of their grimoires. Many people gathered inside a large tower where many grimoires are placed while You and the others remained to the side, watching. "Goodluck Yuno, Asta!" Melody shouted with a smile, causing for the others to give weird glances at her. "You're causing a scene, idiot" You deadpanned at your friend who only stuck her tongue out with a goofy smile "so?"

"Im reminding you that you're a noble!!"

"And Who cares if we're a noble? Its only a title! Sheesh!!" Melody soon frowned at your scolding, crossing her own arms in the process.

"Did your parents taught you properly? You act like an idiotic noblewoman!" You continued, not noticing Melody's frowning face for your eyes are closed. "Learn how to contr--"

"(Y/n) enough ok? I understand what you're saying but you need to learn how to live like a normal human being rather than following your parent's footsteps. Its kinda tiring, ya know?"

"...."

"Im simply telling you, you need a life..."

"What exactly are you pointing at? Care to clarify it for me to understand you properly?" You told her, your eyes staring directly at Melody's unique green orbs. Melody sighed in defeat, raising both of her own hands in the air "Fine you win. Gosh (y/n) what did you even do in your childhood days??"

"Take..lessons everyday. I never got a chance to play outside like a normal kid"

"Typical for the princess of our dimension..." Melody rolled her eyes "you never played outside before??" One of the kids asked you and you simply nod your head "My parents always takes me to a room and teach me things. Politics. History. How to run our kingdom. Etc etc."

"What a dull life..." the boy said. A kid quickly hit his shoulder, causing for him to groan. "Hey!!"

"No its fine. Im already used to it" You told them monotonously. All of them soon shut their mouths once they saw an old man walked up to the brown desk. "Welcome to Grimoire tower, young ones." The old man said, his voices echoes through out of the tower. "I am the head of this grimoire tower" You soon heard someone badmouthing Asta and Yuno but the two didn't care. Asta's just looking around, amazed to what the tower looks like while Yuno remained silent. "They look so poor..." someone whispered and that somewhat caused you to frown. 'This ugly insects doesn't really know how to shut up'

Melody noticed your anger, slowly radiating through the tower. She quickly calmed you down "now now (y/n) dont cause a scene that you'll regret" Melody warned you and you obediently followed, now calming down. "I almost lost myself there" Melody pats your head with a toothy grin before glancing back to the old man.

"There isnt a person here who wants to become a magicknight just for their own personal achievement. Now then, is the future sorcery emperor amongst us? We actually have someone here who wants to be a sorcery emperor......Im serious!" He stopped for a second after his sudden outburst. He soon cleared his throat. "And now..to accept your own grimoires..."

Multiple glowing books flew its way to their rightful owners, some thick, some big, and some small. "Whoa. So their abilities increases once they've received their grimoires." Melody commented with a huge smile of amazement. Sister Lily smiled "precisely. How about your abilities? How do they work?" She asked and this caused you to cross your own arms "No grimoires. Only soul energy, and brains. Our soul energy stands like a storehouse, it is where our, to what you people call, mana resides while we use our brains to memorize the basic skills and also to master our own abilities." You explained and sighed at the end. Sister Lily nod her head in understanding "No grimoires? Cool!"