Chapter 6: The truth unfold

Love’s POV (stalker mode)
If only Tobirama-san knows the same way Sakura-chan feels for him, Not good...... It’s definitely not good. But this is the way the story goes just wait for the time, because I’m no longer a human. I’m now a soul. Hagoromo turn me to this. Watching them everyday till the time come that I’ll be their child. A reincarnation of me. A new me ‘Senju Fuyuharu'

xox

Third Person’s POV

Tobirama waited for her at the sparing area. Carefully wrapping his wounds, he can feel her chakra getting closer and closer it’s fast.

He gave up wrapping his wounds because she will scold her anyways. When Sakura came to stop at his side, she noticed that Tobirama is hiding something from her and then she see it, his wounds on his knuckles.

“I told you to stop punching trees! How many times do I have to tell you, Tobirama-kun?” she said angrily, he didn’t answer, reaching for his hands to heal it. She noticed that Tobirama seems angry and his face darken.

“What is it Tobirama-kun? Did something happen?” he nodded slowly, still looking away from her.

“Care to share? You know I’m here to help you right?” she said cheerfully.

“The problem…. Is you” he said the last word sheepishly then he lock eyes with her, meeting up with beautiful viridian eyes, he notice heat rising from his cheek.

“What?” she said blankly.

“The problem is you… you can’t see me” he started getting nervous and ready for the answers he will receive from her because he will do it now.

He will confess his feelings. She quickly reached out her arm and putting her hand to his forehead she removed his hapuri and the other on his neck.

“You don’t have fever, do you? And I can see you well Tobirama-kun” she stated irritatingly.

Tobirama burst out angrily at what she said “The problem is you! Yes the problem is you… you can see me as a friend and not a trying hard to put that on a different level… you can’t see me as a lover. Sakura I love you ” he finally did it!

A tear escaped from his closed eyes he felt horrible for keeping his feeling too long, he’s shaking.

Suddenly he felt Sakura’s hands on his nape.

In a second he can feel heat on his lips. He opened his eyes shock from what he saw.

Sakura is kissing him! He returned the same eagerness of Sakura’s kiss, he melt immediately to her and he closed his eyes savoring every second they kiss, wrapping his arms on her waist tugging her close, tugging her tightly she flitch but she remained connected to his lips.

He is disappointed cursing his armor silently that’s blocking her body to his.

Sakura broke the kiss each panting for air she lock eyes with Tobirama and the same with him.

Tobirama knew, he knew it the love and the esurient feeling she’s been hiding for too long.

The same goes for Sakura she can see the same thing on Tobirama’s eyes.

Sakura opened her mouth ready to say something before, on a swift motion she heard his armor clang to the ground and now heat on her lips she knew, it was Tobirama kissing her.

Tobirama kiss her possessively he want that ravenous feeling towards her to be filled he want to expose every piece of her, Sakura also fight back the kiss the same eagerness.

Tobirama tugged Sakura to his fine muscular body feeling the heat of hers.

Sakura turned beet red, blush intensified feeling his stone like body, his fine chest, his abs, and most of all, his erect member dominating hers, she moaned as Tobirama kept on tugging her tightly. They break the kiss for air.

“Sakura I love you, I really do I want the permission to court you and I desperately want to hear it from you, and I won’t apologize for my action towards you as long as I can say you liked it too.” he said it softly.

She brush her lips on his “The same goes for me, Tobirama look...“ Sakura brush again her lips on his ‘when did Sakura turned like this? In my story’  “look I love you too, Tobirama and I’m sorry for seeing you as a friend but I don’t what to be friend with you anymore, Tobirama I want you” she knew it he listened to him eagerly. “Ok, before I accept your apologies just one more kiss.” he chuckled.

“Very well, Senju” she grin sheepishly.

Tobirama leaned closer. The kiss is gentle and soft but full of emotions of lost. The last kiss at that moment they released the guilt that overwhelm them, feeling delighted.

Tobirama smiled, ‘Oh my Gosh, he’s so handsome when he smiles’ Sakura thought to herself and the blush keep on rising. “Okay, I accept your apologies Sakura” she smiled at him. “I love you” she said while caressing his cheek.

He lifted her hand to her chin while his thumb at her soft lips and caressing her back.

“I love you more Sakura” and he initiated a small kiss. Sakura can see it love flaring in his eyes.

“Want to continue the spar Sakura?” he asked “Yeah sure”  she quickly answered with a smile on her face.

Love’s POV (stalker mode)

“That scene though, was beautiful” he said to himself. ‘Where did those feeling inside Sakura started again? It’s still confusing time flies so fast it’s been a month’ he said again to himself.

Flashback (what happened in a month)

It happened on the last day of the week they first meet Saturday in the morning.

Sakura’s POV

I woke up hearing someone knocking on the door, ‘Damn it I need to rest for all the work, and this is the best rest I have for days!’ you know its weird talking to yourself but that’s natural I have inner by the way. I walk towards the door.

“It’s been a while since I slept this good and someone is knocking on the door of my house!!” I said angrily. I opened the door and I see him…

xox

A/N: So mina the other parts of the main story or I should say flashback will be on the next chapter!
See ya!!

Word count: 1064