Chapter 013

~At the Lake~

Once the group arrived at the lake, they instantly stripped into their bathing suits and ran into the water. Rihna sat down and watched the group play in the water. (Y/N), Mike and Will were splashing each other (Well mostly her splashing them and the two splashing her, not each other since they were still quite upset), while Dustin and Lucas were seeing who could hold their breaths longer.

"Hey! Rihna! Come on in the water's fine!" (Y/N) giggled, waving to Rihna. The woman laughed and shook her head. (Y/N) got out of the water and walked to Rihna. Both Mike and Will stared with blushes, (Y/N) looked really good in her (monokini or bikini whichever you prefer). They looked away when she looked back and waved at them.

"Heya Rihna! How come you aren't coming in?" The woman smiled.

"I don't really have anything to wear but this, plus we didn't prepare for me."

"Yes I did," (Y/N) opened her bag and pulled out two towels. "Does that armor come off?"

"It does. But I'm not sure I want to, plus I think Mike and Will are enjoying being with you rather than having my butting in." (Y/N) looked back and waved at the two guys who were staring at her. When they saw her look at them, they instantly looked away going back to their friends. She giggled.

"Oh, I'm sure they'd have fun with you too."

"Do you like them?" (Y/N) was slightly startled by the question.

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"Do you like Mike or Will romantically?" Wow... she was quite straightforward...

"I mean we're friends bu-"

"It's a yes or no question."

"Yes." (Y/N) was now as red as a tomato.

"Which one?"

"W-well... I like them both."

"That simply won't do. Pick one. Will or Mike. You can't lead them both on, now can you?"

"W-well they don't like me like that." Rihna rolled her eyes. Was she really that dense?

"You're so oblivious."

"Obliv-" (Y/N)'s eyes widened as realization struck her. No way they liked her back. (Y/N) felt butterflies in her stomach as she looked over to where Mike and Will were, who were having fun with Dustin and Lucas.

"When this is all over," Rihna started, causing (Y/N) to look up at her. "I want you to take a chance. Take a chance at love. They've been through too much, those four." (Y/N) eyes traveled to the boys who were laughing and splashing each other. "Mike lost Eleven before they had their chance. I'm going to make sure that the Upside Down doesn't take anyone else. So when this is over take a chance. Life is short, so don't hold back." Rihna's eyes landed on (Y/N) and she nudged her, causing her to smile and nod. (A/N: Thanks for the wise words Rihna)

"I will Rihna." (Y/N) stood up and held her hand out. "Still, I want you to come have fun with us." Rihna took her hand and stood up. She reached over to her side and gently pulled her breastplate apart, causing it to fall on the sand with a thud. She then did the same to her metal skirt. She removed the ripped netting that she was wearing, leaving herself in her black undergarments. (Y/N) and she walked to the water and the two jumped in.

This was the first time that Rihna was having fun. She was enjoying her life and finally felt peace. Who knew, these kids... could bring her so much joy.

A/N: OMG 425 READS !!!!!! OOOH I FEEL SUPER POPULAR!!! THANKS SOO MUCH YOU GUYS !!! ^.^ HAPPY READINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!