Mike

(Y/N) walked towards Mike as they all pulled Bob out, he was still alive thanks to Rihna. (Y/N) felt arms around her and gasped a little as she heard Mike whisper.

"I... I missed you." Her cheeks erupted in a dark blush but she turned around and hugged him back. Her heart was racing but at the same time, she felt relief. She was alive and she was able to come back to Mike. Mike... her Mike. (Y/N) pulled away and looked into his deep brown eyes. She leaned in and their lips brushed against each other. It was a brief, chaste kiss, but it was sweet nonetheless. He looked at her slightly shocked and was about to say something when they heard a loud screech and saw a car come to a halt. The two pulled apart as Rihna and Hopper carried Bob into Hopper's car.

A/N: SAME NOTE AS THE LAST CHAPTER THIS IS JUST IN CASE PEOPLE ONLY READ MIKE'S CHAPTER AND NOT WILL'S OR VICE VERSA. I know super short, but remember they have a really small window to do anything since the car comes to get them all. Sorry lol. Also, school's started up and although I have it only Monday's and Wednesday's, I have lots of homework so it'll need my utmost attention! But I will post as much as I can. Happy reading!