Meeting the boys

*(Y/n) POV*

There were two boys one had platinum blonde hair and ,icy blue eyes with black booty shorts and a black and green stripped under shirt and high heel boots and a purple blazer in all honesty he was hot AF.

The other boy had hair as dark as, night he had piercing dark blue eyes and he had an eyepatch on he was wearing  a blue blazer a black tie and blue shorts he was hot too all you were thinking was. Hot Damn (sorry I had to)

The blonde one came up to you and said "hello Lady (Y/n) (L/n) a pleasure to make your acquaintance."
You said "the pleasure is all mine young Lord."
The blonde then said "my name is Alois Trancy."
You then said "a pleasure to meet you Lord Trancy."

Alois replied "what perfect manners you have."
You relied saying "thank you Lord Trancy."
He then said "please call me Alois."
You then said "ok Alois."

The dark haired one came forward and said "hello miss (L/n) it is a pleasure to meet you."
You then said " please both of you call me
(Y/n)."

They then said"ok (Y/n)."
You then smiled at them.
"boys I hope you know what you are for because I would be surprised if you didn't it would've meant you didn't fully read the letter I sent you." Your mother said darkly,

The boys said "yes" with a massive smile on there faces."
You asked your mother " mother what do you mean what is going on?"
Your mother said "your getting Married to one of these young earls and to decide you are going to stay with each of them for 1 month each and choose who you like better."

You said "WHAT!!! Oh wait sorry I yelled I'm just shocked."
Your mother said "it's alright darling I know your shocked  but who is going first."

It took a while to think but you said
I choose...

Bye! Ppl