Dinner and a demon visitor

Ps I had to and sorry for not updating

*(Y/n) POV*

You and Alois were eating and you moaned from the flavorous, taste in your mouth when you moaned almost automatically you, blushed you thought Alois would scold you saying it's not lady like when eating.

Alois merely giggled and said "Your so cute
(Y/n)" you blushed a darker shade of red and you swore you looked like a tomato.
"Thank you." You replied still blushing
Like mad.

When you and him finished he took you to a bedroom and said "please make yourself at home."
'Because your going to be here for a long time'
He thought evilly.
"Thank you." You replied with a smile.

"Your clothes are there if you need anything my room is right down the hall."
"Thanks Alois your really sweet." You said with a small blush he blushed to and said ----------
"really?, No one has ever said that to me before."
You frowned showing your sympathy toward him and you replied "yes really."

He smiled and said "Goodnight (Y/n) sweet dreams."
"Goodnight Alois have a pleasant sleep." You replied politely.

You changed into a white nightgown.

(If u no like change it)

And got into the golden canopy bed it was so beautiful you couldn't believe it.

I mean sure you were royal but it was truly amazing

You heard tapping on your window so you went to check and you saw a pair of red glowing eyes and black hair it didn't take you long to realise it was Sebastian Michealis and you gasped and thought 'what is he doing here.'

What he said scared you to the core (is it weird I just thought of descendants yes ok👌)
"Don't you forget you belong to my master and he will get you even if he has to hurt someone."

To be continued