Don't shy away..

Lilly bites her lip as his fingers tease her sensitive clit making her hips sway as her body begs for more that  just his sensual touch. Her arms wrap around his neck loosely as he continues to tease her.

Sol... please.. she whimpers feeling herself become more aroused.

What do you want me to do to you? He continues but moves his fingers a little faster before going back to a normal pace. Lilly looks away and rests her head on his shoulder, beginning to shy away from her sexual frustration.

Use your words Lilly. he instructs sternly. She immediately obeys, Please don't tease me... I want to be shown more

than just teasing... she whimpers once again and lets out a small but soft moan. He smirks as he turns her around,a heavy clanking sound of chains sound from behind her as he carefully places a collar around her neck with a chained leash attached to it. He sits on the stool and pulls her by the chain, not too hard, but hard enough to sternly tell her to come to him.

She backs up to him and places her self on his lap. His lap was almost like a safe place for her to be but also a dangerous one too, He moves his head onto her shoulder and whispers into her ear. Which sounds better...Belts or Rope? He asked with a slightly amused tone as she squirmed on his lap. She almost immediately answered with Rope, and he chuckled pulling her back more by her leash, making her rest her back to his chest as he pulled out a red rope.

Give me your hands he demanded. She held her hands out as he tied her wrists and her fore arm together tightly but making sure not to hurt her too much.

She smiled softly and enjoyed the feeling of the rough rope tied around her arms and wrist. Sol pulled her arms behind his neck, sort of hooking her so she cant slip away and once again firmly grasped her leash as he slowly moved his fingers around her clit then down to her entrance. she shuddered and looked down at what his hand was doing, making her blush uncontrollably as it made her wetter and wetter.