That's it~

Do you want me to pleasure you more my rose? he asked, practically whispering into her ear, making a shiver shoot down her spine. Please Sir, she begged as her hips swayed wanting him badly.Sol pushed one finger inside her slowly, building up pleasure as he pulled out too. He felt how her innocent flower tightened around his finger turning him on making him want her just as badly.

He had enough of teasing her, he felt his body become impatient and he pulled her arms away from his neck and lifted her up and layed her on the bed with her ass up and head down. Sol took another piece of thicker rope and took her already tied hands and tied her to the frame of the bed, standing back to admire her in that position.

Lilly barely had time to process what had just happened but all that she wanted to know is if he was going to fuck her.

Now then.. he chuckled as he traced his nails along her back and moved himself behind her. Lilly moved her head  into the sheets and lifter her ass up more obediently for him. He admired her loyalness and put his hand on her

ass and slowly caressed it before he spanked it and chuckled once more. she blushed deeply as her lips were

soaked with the frustration of wanting him, he noticed and slides his fingers up and down the slit as he un-buttoned his pants and let his throbbing dick out. Replacing his fingers with his dick, he moved the tip up and down again teasing and teasing her.

How badly do you want me to fuck you? he smirked as he continued to tease her mercilessly.

I want you fuck me hard Sir.. she shyly begged him over and over before he finally gave in and thrusted hard and deep inside her, letting out a low grunt and her a lustful squeak. Her flower was tight but he continued to thrust hard and deep, slowly shaping her nicely so all they could feel was blissful pleasure.