↺epilogue

jeno is walking in the neighborhood. he purposely took a round rute just to pass jihyun's house. he did this a lot. just to find her house empty. but,, not today.

the house lights are on he's shock and he didnt know what to do. the first thing he think of is to ask jaemin. he took out his phone and dialed jaemin's number.

"yah jaemin!"
"what??" jaemin answered annoyed because he's nap is disturbed.
"did jihyun came back?" jeno asked
"why did you asked?" jaemin asked back
"her house isnt empty!" jeno shouted in annoyance.
"what? impossible! she didnt tell me anything!" jaemin said confused.
"ugh whatever, bye!" jeno ended the call.

as soon as he ended the call, he rushed towards the door and pressed the door bell. a few seconds later, it was opened and he saw a guy. jeno was disappointed. after all, its not jihyun.

he was about to turn his body and leave as he heard a familiar voice. a voice he had missed for years. a voice saying, "who is it guan?"

soon, a girl showed up. a girl he missed, kang jihyun. as soon as their eyes met, she was shocked. her eyes widened. "j-jeno?" she said.

jeno just smiled and nodded in reply. "can we talk?" he said. he could see jihyun looking into the guy who opened the door and the guy nodded.

"so,, how are you doing?" jeno asked.
"me? well im fine. how about you?"
"not really" he said
"o-okay. how's you and lami?"
"huh? we broke up long time ago. not long after you left. jaemin didnt tell you?" jeno said
"nope. but why, i mean you guys looks good together" she said
"because i likes someone else" jeno said
"who?"
"you"

jihyun eyes widened. she did not expect this. "but i guess im too late, am i?" he said "that guy, is your boyfriend right?" he continued

jihyun just nodded in reply. she didnt know what to say. her first love likes her! if he confessed 3 years ago, her heart might be beating so fast. but it was 3 years ago. she has lost that feeling. she has someone else now. she has guanlin now.

"dont be sorry for me" he said, " it was my fault anyway" he stopped for a second and continued "maybe we're not meant to be together after all?" he said smiling.

"well at least, its good to see you back, kang jihyun"