Bus Rides and Best Friends

Jäçøb: To give and inside on Jacob he's a nice, wealthy, funny, kid. He makes jokes and is kind of a bad kid.

Fïññ: Finn is also like no other, he's got the charming, funniest, kid out there thing. Much known for his movie and tv show, people love him.

"FROGFACE! Whatcha doin' after school bud?" Jacob exclaims

"Nothing much, I gotta catch up on my script reading though. You taking the bus?"

"Yeah, you know it 'finny boii' "

"I told you to stop calling me that."

Jacob laughs.

Finn shuts his locker and grips onto his binder, "Lets go loser," he says while laughing.

"Hold up," Jacob says.

"Hey baby, what's going on?" Jacob says to Luna while she's standing at her locker.

"Ugh, hi Jacob," she says as she gently rolls her eyes.

"I thought you were gonna come over.." Jacob winks while he pulls his glasses down.

"Yeah I was until Mark called and I found out you were actually hanging with Jenna." Luna says loudly. "Go away you prick!" Yells Luna.

"Jacob let's go we have to catch the bus!" Finn yells, "Seriously, you can chase the ladies another time."

"Coming!" Jacob yells as he runs down the hall.

Finn looks at Jacob, he looks back, "I'm glad we're friends , J."

"Me too froggy," Jacob teased.

"Seriously, stop," he laughs.

Finn and Jacob catch the bus at the last second. Jacob gets home and sits on his bed, then he gets a call. "Hey Matt was going on bro?"

"Jacob, hiya, Millie Bobby Brown is moving over to your school, we want you two to get together. It will make the public go crazy!"

"Hey isn't that the girl who plays Eleven? Finn will be so happy to see her!"

"No Jacob, listen! Cut Finn out of the picture, steal his girl, can't you imagine all the fame you would get?"

"Sorry Matt, I have to go!" Jacob hangs up slowly. Then he lets out a sad, slow sigh. "I can't do that to Finn, that's his girl."

Jacob looks over at his laptop, maybe some YouTube will chill me out, he gets on the web and types in, "YouTube.com" then he clicks on some Fortnite. "Oh he's got the new Hand Cannon," says Ali-A excited. Jacob watched the video. He was about 20 minutes in, but he still couldn't get it off his mind.

Hey guys that's it for chapter one! Hope you enjoyed new chapters will be out soon! Sorry it's short that's how I like my chapters, keep reading! 💓