Early Morning

Jacob wakes up, "Ding Ding!" His alarm struck 5:00. That was his natural workout time.

Jacob leaps himself out of bed, and changes into gym shorts and a sleeveless top. Jacob marched himself downstairs and out the door.

As he went sprinting down the sidewalk he noticed Finn was in his window, jumping for joy. Jacob slowly crept up to his top window and knocked on it. Finn opened the window, "Jacob. What the hell? It's 5 in the morning!"

"I was seeing what you were doing?"

"I was just getting my guitar set up for music class today, oh get this! Millie my best, best friend is coming here!"

Jacob felt the pain pierce his chest, "Oh that's great," he put on a fake smile.

"Geez, you let a cow fix your hair this morning, or sumthin' " Finn laughs while he takes his hand and licks it, then he fixes Jacob's hair.

"Ah! Dude, gross!" Jacob looks disgusted.

"Shh! Keep it down my brother, Nick is gonna kill you if you wake him up." Finn scolds quietly.

Jacob and Finn go over to the mirror, in the middle of fixing their hair Finn gets a message.

"Be right back,"

Conversation

Millie: Hey finny, hows it going i miss ya.💓

Finn: it's going good, can't believe you're going to be here tomorrow!

Millie: yeah it's crazy, take care of yourself see u soon!⭐️

Finn: ✌🏻💙

Finn leaps away from his phone smiling, he really misses Millie. Her perfect eyes, amazing smile.. oops he's dazing off

"Finn! .. Finn.. FINN!" Yells Jacob.

"Huh, oh, hi." Finn says confused.

"I gotta go run see you at school buddy." Jacob and Finn do their hand shake as Jacob hops out of the window, he runs down a few blocks.

Jacob gets another call, 'Matt'. "Hello, Matt."

"Jacob, we scheduled your tour dates, have your stuff packed by Thursday."

"But it's Monday, Matt. I'm gonna be on tour for 2 months. I just got back home."

"Yo, it's your last chance to take his spot, you want it or not?"

"I'll be down at our office on Thursday-"

"No need, we finally got the Left Me Hangin tour bus, featured color is blue. Bah-boosh!" Matt says excitedly. "Well bye, J." Matt hangs up.

"Oh geez, what about Finn?"

Hour Later After Finn's Nap

Finn was sound asleep, his mom's alarm went off in the other room. Since Finn was a deep sleeper his mom or brother woke him up.

"Finn get up, loser." His brother Nick says. "Nick, be nice." His mother says with the door open, "Yeah, whatever," His mom closes the door. "Finn!" Nick flicks his ear this time, "Ouch! I'm up, I'm up!" Nick smiles, in that mean older brother way. "Get out of my room, moron.

Nick makes his way out of Finn's room, "And stay out!" Finn says as he shuts the door and locks it."

Finn got up and he wore his favorite outfit.

 Finn was making his hair extra curly when someone knocked on the door, "Come in," he said

Finn was making his hair extra curly when someone knocked on the door, "Come in," he said. "Nice hair, Finnlet."

"Millie! Oh my gosh. I thought you were coming tomorrow. Wow!"

Before Millie could get out the words he hugged her, it kind of startled her. But she liked his warmth and his nice smell. "Well I missed you, a lot!" She said excitedly, Finn let go. Finn thought it was the perfect time after their like 10 second hug.

"Did you get your schedule for school yet?" Asked Finn "No, I thought I'd get mine at school." Said Millie

Finn and Millie just stood their for a second, gazing at each other.

Five minutes later...

Millie felt weird, not awkward just weird. Her stomach started fluttering a bit. She had to look away before she started blushing. Finn was just her friend she said in her mind. Or maybe she was declining her feelings.
To be continued...

I know I kinda left you guys on a cliff hanger but this was a longer chapter, thanks for reading new chapter soon! Next chapter we look into Millie and Finn's feelings about each other 💙